Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some questions regarding... (spoilers for "As The Storm Rises...")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some questions regarding... (spoilers for "As The Storm Rises...")

I was curious to see what your thoughts are on what happens to Bay'lar. Do you think he'll be demoted or reprimanded for his actions?

And on a similiar note, what do you think will happen with Sivea? In what capacity will she be involved in the final three episodes?

And throwing those two things together -- what do you think are the chances of these two ever getting closer again?

Of course I know the answers. But I'd be interested to see what you think. If you reply, we'll definitely drop some more hints regarding some of these things.

By the way, it's starting to look like we'll have another announcement regarding the finale coming up shortly.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

I think it more than likely callen will probably take most of the blame for letting him go on that mission in the first or should do anyway.

Bay'lar should get a demotion and may even leave the military to go in persuite of his own revenge against Bentari. He exxentially become rogue only seeking revenge, and become more and more distant from Sivea.

Other option is that because of the war he will get reprimand and then sent straight to the front lines to fight the approaching fleet.

And other option is he chuck in prison and left to rot. With callen staying out of the entire situation and did not even try to defend Bay'lar or help him out.

Comment

he'll probably be put on trial
      thats what they do on earth
      lol

Comment

Working...
      X