X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - MGM Stargate Site Updates

The MGM Stargate site has been updated to include a video:

ANATOMY OF A STUNT

Follow Stargate Atlantis' stunt coordinator, James Bamford as he choreographs the cast on some of this season's best action scenes...

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php

04:09 13MB - QuickTime format

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Just a note: it appears that this is a scene from the Season 4 ep "Missing".

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
      Oh, cool!

Thanks for the info, PG15!

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks for the video. When I saw it for first time, I thought Teyla's viking type enemies are Ori soldiers.
        "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

What makes you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
            What makes you say that?
            BamBam mentioned the Boda Kai Warriors, and I know from Joe Mallozzi's blog that a prop called the "Boda Kai Throwing Star" was made for this ep.

The evidence points to this being from Missing.

Comment

BamBam mentioned the Boda Kai Warriors, and I know from Joe Mallozzi's blog that a prop called the "Boda Kai Throwing Star" was made for this ep.

The evidence points to this being from Missing.
              ...oh

I never read their blogs, I don't understand them. The links just go to page with text and pictures and I never find those marvelous spoilers everyone talks about. So i just wait to read the threads about what people read int he blogs.

Comment

The MGM Stargate Site has been updated with NEW videos:

http://stargate.mgm.com/video.php

All videos are QuickTime formatted.

DAVID HEWLETT INTERVIEW

ROBERT C. COOPER INTERVIEW

DAVID HEWLETT RAPS VIDEO

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Anyone else have problems viewing these? My PC doesn't seem to like Quicktime.

Can anyone suggest an alternative way of viewing them or be kind enough to give a brief description of what's in them?

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                    Anyone else have problems viewing these? My PC doesn't seem to like Quicktime.

Can anyone suggest an alternative way of viewing them or be kind enough to give a brief description of what's in them?

What version of QuickTime do you have on your computer? I noticed that these videos require version 7, which is formatted for Windows XP/2000. That web page has a link to download the FREE QuickTime player.

So if you're still using a dinosaur computer (Windows 98SE), you're out of luck (like me).

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

I think they're just the old interviews that MGM accidentally let out early a few months ago.

Comment

I think they're just the old interviews that MGM accidentally let out early a few months ago.

Ah...thanks for that info, PG15.

I can't watch the puppies (old computer), so I couldn't provide any details.

Morjana

Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

They're little snippets from the bigger interivews that MGM yanked off their site after htey realized they made a big boo-boob in putting in interviews that divulged Weir being gone and beckett being, well, if you don't know by now.......

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                            What version of QuickTime do you have on your computer? I noticed that these videos require version 7, which is formatted for Windows XP/2000. That web page has a link to download the FREE QuickTime player.

So if you're still using a dinosaur computer (Windows 98SE), you're out of luck (like me).

Morjana
                            I have windows vista and won't go into the problems I've had with it

Anyway as it seems it's those interviews from a few months back I already saw those...........Nice to know I'm not missing anything

Thanks to Kidwizz for sig

Comment

Originally posted by grasshopper64 View Post
                              I have windows vista and won't go into the problems I've had with it

Anyway as it seems it's those interviews from a few months back I already saw those...........Nice to know I'm not missing anything
                              Yup. Have spoiler-ridden breakdowns of those videos at

RCC - 42 minutes - http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/42845.html
                              and
                              http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/43775.html

DH - 54 minutes - http://wraithfodder.livejournal.com/43062.html

Comment

Working...
                              X