X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

End game is finalle? :S.. confused

While i was watching End game last night in Sci Fi, it said at the bottom

Now, Stargate sg1- summer finale ..

first off it's not even summer... second theres more episodes in the season 8 list on this site... can someone explain?

Summer Finale means that the summer season of Stargate is over. We now take a 3 month break before getting the rest of season 8.

I really hate it
    sigpic

Comment

It was the summer finale because it is close-ish to summer and thats it for season 8 until January.
      Wier: Nice work Rodney!
      McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
      Wier: Yes, several times....
      [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins
        Now, Stargate sg1- summer finale ..

first off it's not even summer... second theres more episodes in the season 8 list on this site... can someone explain?
        Don't know where you live, but in North Carolina it's still summer

And it's the last episode before the midseason break. Most shows take a break halfway through a season to catch up on production issues and allow for a rerun of episodes. New episodes will resume in January.

Maybe we should have an FAQ on this? I know i've answered it myself at least four times this week.

Comment

September 17th isn't considered summer?
          When you give me a negative reputation posting, usually because you disagree with my OPINION, sign your work!

Comment

Originally posted by RUhunter
            September 17th isn't considered summer?
            I figured it was summer in Virginia too. You know that entire equinox thing still hasn't happened? Not to mention it's still pretty darn hot here.

Comment

If you're SG fans you would have known that the show takes a summer break. It's been that way for 7 years.

Comment

Well, it's cold up here, in New England, especially after the remnants of Ivan moved through. But yes, it's still summer here as well. Also, SG-1 wasn't really a two-parter, but not all finales have to be two-parters.

Comment

I am a die hard SG fan. I just recently got satilight so that I could watch sg1... i live in canada season 7 only reasently started here so we're behind and i hated it. I didnt realise it takes a break like that

Is this the last season? Or will sg1 be back for 9

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins
                    Is this the last season? Or will sg1 be back for 9
                    There are quite a large number of threads on this topic. The most recent can be found here: Season Nine, When Will We Know

Comment

Summer doesn't end until next week in the northern hemisphere.

Comment

u guys don't know how lucky u r we "down here in australia" r still half way through season 7 and we don't have the scfi channel well at least we r geting it 2 episode a week

Comment

I guess New Zealand is better off on this one on our satellite SG1 is up to season 3 we just finished Maternal Instinct but, we saw Lost City in March on normal TV so i've been waiting since then for the start of season 8 and Atlantis too (hopefully).

P.S We finally got a show before you Aussies

Comment

Still in the high 90's here in Central Cali. I call that summer. Didn't even give it a thought.

Comment

OMG march u finshes season 7 we only got the other half of season 7 a month ago i knew that channel 7 was trying to play us

Comment

Working...
                              X