This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Ancient Tech in S4

Does anyone think that they might find a new kind of ship or a new type of ship that the Ancients used to travel through the gate, maybe alittle more offensive? In SG-1, they introduced the Al'Kesh in the S4 season finale, maybe they will find something new.

: Green is Good.
    sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
    Does anyone think that they might find a new kind of ship or a new type of ship that the Ancients used to travel through the gate, maybe alittle more offensive? In SG-1, they introduced the Al'Kesh in the S4 season finale, maybe they will find something new.
    They should bring a Al'kesh to Atlantis. What a cool ship. Cloak, Bombs, Hyperdrive, Rings, Energy Weapons. No Shields but what can you do!!

Easily fit into a DSC304's hanger bay. Bring us 2.

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

Well, there will be
      Spoiler:
      a new type of ancient warship seen in travelers, and maybe a new ancient-like device in this Mortal Coil
      I do expect them to find much more in S4.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
        Well, there will be
        Spoiler:
        a new type of ancient warship seen in travelers, and maybe a new ancient-like device in this Mortal Coil
        I do expect them to find much more in S4.
        We will indeed and we need to find new tech every now and then just not too much.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

in that episode where Weir went back in time there was that scene where the ancients were all gathered around the main room watching an ancient 'transport' vessel get destroyed. It would be quite nice to get one of those, and hten just use the Daedalus for fighting rather than going to Atlantis and back again
          sigpic
          If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
          I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by VSHARMA View Post
            They should bring a Al'kesh to Atlantis. What a cool ship. Cloak, Bombs, Hyperdrive, Rings, Energy Weapons. No Shields but what can you do!!

Easily fit into a DSC304's hanger bay. Bring us 2.
            I'm not sure you know, they're pretty big.
            Last edited by jenks; 07 May 2007, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
              in that episode where Weir went back in time there was that scene where the ancients were all gathered around the main room watching an ancient 'transport' vessel get destroyed. It would be quite nice to get one of those, and hten just use the Daedalus for fighting rather than going to Atlantis and back again
              True... or even better, a strictly science ship..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                True... or even better, a strictly science ship..
                I love that idea! The possibilities are endless.
                sigpic
                My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I would love to see an Ancient Dreadnaught we know before the Asurans were developed the Ancient philosphy to building ships to fight the Wraith was to keep building bigger and better ships i'd like to see where that took them...

I'd also like to see more of the Wraith and how they countered these juggernauts besides attacking with 50 hive ships.
                  Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

What we need is a ship the as powerfull and big as a battlestar.

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
                      There is still the Trea/Tria that hasn't had anything revealed about it thus far.

While another warship will be introduced in 'Travelers'. Along with another ship that belongs to a new race that will be introduced in S4.

Every season they always introduce new technology, the problem is that they always end up destroying it just as quick as they introduced it. So it's probably better if they go with the new Asgard stuff in the new season. At least that way, they'll most likely get to keep whatever is brought in.

With Asurans & Wraith activities escalating in the new season, they'll probably go more tech minded than ever in the new season 4.

Comment

I just want an Ancient Warship in good condition and that is loaded
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:
                        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                        Forum Charmer
                        Forum Ambassador
                        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

i still hope for an ancient fighter, but then you need lots of them. like a forgotten hangar or lost base or something( new atlantian alpha site )

or a hybrid darth puddle jumper
                          Eagles On Pogo sticks

Comment

Originally posted by Psyku View Post
                            i still hope for an ancient fighter, but then you need lots of them. like a forgotten hangar or lost base or something( new atlantian alpha site )

or a hybrid darth puddle jumper
                            That would be cool and possible since we still have many unexplored sections of the city that could house ancient fighters, something completly different from a puddle jumper.

Comment

I thought puddle jumpers were the fighters, hense the cloak and drones
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:
                              President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                              President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                              Forum Charmer
                              Forum Ambassador
                              Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                              VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Working...
                              X