How many ships... "Unending Spoilers"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many ships... "Unending Spoilers"

How many Ori ships were taken out in "Unending"? I saw the episode, and I know that the Odyssey itself destroyed two ships, but were the two that went to the Asgard planet destroyed?
    It is implied in the episode that the two ships survived and went after the Odyssey, but Carter said that "Eventually the Odyssey will come up against more than she can handle", which to me says, the other two ships were destroyed when Orilla went up in flames, and the two ships that followed after were different ones.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

IIRC in the shroud at the end of the episode ...
    unending spoliers too
    Spoiler:
    there is 7 ori ships in our galaxy

oddy took out 2 that i recall in unending so that leaves 5.

Comment

...Not what I meant at all...
      You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-

Comment

The two ships heading for Orilla were destroyed. We destroyed the third. Two more followed us. We then destroyed that one which leaves 1 undestroyed - that's 5 altogther.

There maybe more though
        sigpic
        Spoiler:
        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
        Forum Charmer
        Forum Ambassador
        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Originally posted by Battera View Post
          How many Ori ships were taken out in "Unending"? I saw the episode, and I know that the Odyssey itself destroyed two ships, but were the two that went to the Asgard planet destroyed?
          It is implied in the episode that the two ships survived and went after the Odyssey, but Carter said that "Eventually the Odyssey will come up against more than she can handle", which to me says, the other two ships were destroyed when Orilla went up in flames, and the two ships that followed after were different ones.
          We took out two ourselves. Its yet to be known if the Ori ship can survive having a planet blow up in their face.

Comment

i think we took em out the asgard would have the capibilities to do that...i think
            Originally posted by cowpants
            ...you did it. I can't believe you actually did it. I am quite frankly astounded that you did it.

Thanks to you, I now want several mods to start mating with each other. I wanting to see what Moderator procreation will have in store for us.

And I thought that no one could get me to want this.

Congrats Mapp, you are officially the single most disturbed individual on GW.
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Rosilin for pres

Comment

I was of the impression that the two ships that followed the odyssey were the two ships which accompanieed the first vessel we destroyed to orilla. I thought we had destroyed 2 ships. Though the second one didn't seem to be destroyed, just severely damaged, probably unsalvageable. (there was no big boom, just lots of little booms where the weapons were hitting.)
              Godspeed, Don.

Comment

Originally posted by monkey_man132 View Post
                We took out two ourselves. Its yet to be known if the Ori ship can survive having a planet blow up in their face.
                the oddessy shields were taken an hit whent he asgard planet went boom and before that we see the ori ships desend down so they went down with the asgard.

then oddessy destroys the remaing ori ship and head off into the milkyway and then sam stops for checks and then they are hit by 2 ori ships so the earth ship goes back into hyperspace and then they talk saying the ori couldnt enter the milkyway to tell the priors where the oddessy is so they come up with a idea that the asgard power signiture is to blame and some scenes later the oddessy kills one more before the whole time thing!!!
                sigpic

Comment

4 Ori warships were destroyed.
                  Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Does it matter? The supergate is active, the Ori can send whoever they want now.

Comment

If they still exist.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        If they still exist.
                        maybe they don't. But Adria ascended
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Camelot: 4 ships
                          TPP: 3 ships left
                          Shroud: 1 ship went through the supergate, 6 more came out. That makes 8.
                          Unending: 4 ships destroyed, 4 left.
                          Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Col. Shadow Quinn View Post
                            Camelot: 4 ships
                            TPP: 3 ships left
                            Shroud: 1 ship went through the supergate, 6 more came out. That makes 8.
                            Unending: 4 ships destroyed, 4 left.

I agree. 2 ships were destryed in Orilla's blast + 2 other were destryed by Odyssey
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X