This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What just happened?! SPOILERS

Well, last night I was out and about with my friends, so I set my VCR to record SG-1 and Atlantis, the only problem was, is that for some reason it stopped recording near the end of the Atlantis episode where Sheppard killed the two gaurds, and the Ground-link pannel was damaged. Sheppard threatened to blow Atlantis up with the self destruct if that Commander killed Wry, and then, it stopped taping! Double you tea ef?! So, I was wondering, when will it come on again? Or if it wont be any time soon, does anyone have a copy they could possibly send to me? Or maybe you should jsut fill me in with what happened, unless it was really good, then i'll wait to see it myself. Thanks.
    "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Kolya called his bluff by saying that it took two, and continued preparing to shoot weir, Sheppard responded by(loudly) offering to fly a Jumper through the gate for him...and then, just like that the show ended, with the camera pulling back to shot the storm beginning to hit atlantis...its gonna be a long hard wait 'til January
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

yeha especially when you have read the seasons 1 final's spoiler !!!!! It ll be awesome !!!!! SGA > SG1

but u know it's not illegal to download the episode on the net [Sorry Admin of gateworld don't wanna us to say any link ... but we can talk about it they said] ! You really should dl that episode
      - Maybe one day you will learn, that your way, is not the only way.
      - The very young, do not always do what they are told.
      - The Nox

Comment

You really shouldn't download any of them. It causes companies to lose money, and losing money causes cuts in personel.

Which means unemployment, and the possibility of cancelling the show...

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
        [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          You really shouldn't download any of them. It causes companies to lose money, and losing money causes cuts in personel.

Which means unemployment, and the possibility of cancelling the show...
          Oh god, no...the anti-downloaders have arrived !!Run for the hills!
          sigpic
          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

In Canada Downloading Movies and Tv Shows Plus Music is Considered LEGAL.

Hehe.

Comment

If you don't use it for cormercial purposes.
              Anyway though i DL them, i dont consider it making a lose to the company, because i'll buy the DVDs as soon as they are available. But for now, th only way how to see them is to DL them for me
              "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                If you don't use it for cormercial purposes.
                Anyway though i DL them, i dont consider it making a lose to the company, because i'll buy the DVDs as soon as they are available. But for now, th only way how to see them is to DL them for me
                Exactly. I'll also be watching every episode when it comes on sky in October.
                Wier: Nice work Rodney!
                McKay: Did you ever doubt me?
                Wier: Yes, several times....
                [Stargate: ATLANTIS: Episode- 'The Eye' (1x11)]

Comment

Originally posted by youngtusk87
                  Well, last night I was out and about with my friends, so I set my VCR to record SG-1 and Atlantis, the only problem was, is that for some reason it stopped recording near the end of the Atlantis episode where Sheppard killed the two gaurds, and the Ground-link pannel was damaged. Sheppard threatened to blow Atlantis up with the self destruct if that Commander killed Wry, and then, it stopped taping! Double you tea ef?! So, I was wondering, when will it come on again? Or if it wont be any time soon, does anyone have a copy they could possibly send to me? Or maybe you should jsut fill me in with what happened, unless it was really good, then i'll wait to see it myself. Thanks.
                  I know that in PA, our entire city, Lock Haven experienced a power surge or something. I was at the college and everything went black for a couple of seconds before ememrgency lighting kicked in. Even the the administrators told us we'd have to leave by 10:30 if the main power didn't come back on. Perhaps your problem was somehow related....but I did come home early and my VCR was still running, so who knows?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
                  X