Micah save the world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micah save the world?

I just recall in .07%, Linderman as Micah if he wanted to save the world... and realize thats probably how Linderman going to help Nathan win the election. If your opposition all of sudden found $20 mil in his bank account... and that information is leaked out to the public, then its probably pretty obvious who is going to win the election.

Thoughts?

I agree.
    I think Linderman plans to use Micah to rig the election.
    Either by rigging the electronic booths to almost always register Nathan or to change the result after they have been collected because a lot of votes are still on paper until they are counted. Depends what proportion of the votes are taken electronically.

Btw, I'm not American so I don't know how their election system works Just going by what I've heard.
    Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Agreed.
      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
        Agreed.
        Same here. It seems like a logical move by Linderman.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hanna is trying to de-rig the election. Linderman needs someone who can control electronic devices to help combat that.

Micah vs Hanna. Winner determines the next Presidential candidate.

Comment

Interesting idea. Where did Hana nick off to anyway ? She was plotting away with Matt and Ted, then in the Bennet episode onwards she was nowhere to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by YodaMate View Post
              Interesting idea. Where did Hana nick off to anyway ? She was plotting away with Matt and Ted, then in the Bennet episode onwards she was nowhere to be found.
              I guess they had to put her on her own mission as a plot device. If she had gone with Parkman and Ted to Bennet's they would have avoided that whole standoff. Ted or Matt could've just snuck into the house to turn his computer on then Hana could've just hung out outside and searched his files with her mind. Would've rendered the whole episode unnecessary.
              sigpic

Comment

But doesn't Micah have to be in contact with the electronics to get them to work? I don't think he could control all the voting machines.

: Green is Good.
                sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
                  But doesn't Micah have to be in contact with the electronics to get them to work? I don't think he could control all the voting machines.
                  Who cares about voting machine? You just need to rig the result...

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
                    The machines must all send their information to a server somewhere. He just has to touch that and you have a landslide.
                    Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                    The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                    A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                    That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                    Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                    Caboose: They could be worse?
                    Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I stand corrected. I apologize, I didn't think he could do that.

: Green is Good.
                      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Hmm... you might be right. Never thought of it that way.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          in the ltest episode Micah says all the voters are hooked in a network so he only needed to touch one and tell it to repeadetly vote for Nathat

Comment

Working...
                          X