PDA

View Full Version : Micah save the world?

Zenith
May 3rd, 2007, 03:33 PM
I just recall in .07%, Linderman as Micah if he wanted to save the world... and realize thats probably how Linderman going to help Nathan win the election. If your opposition all of sudden found $20 mil in his bank account... and that information is leaked out to the public, then its probably pretty obvious who is going to win the election.

Thoughts?

LiquidKal
May 3rd, 2007, 04:53 PM
I agree.
I think Linderman plans to use Micah to rig the election.
Either by rigging the electronic booths to almost always register Nathan or to change the result after they have been collected because a lot of votes are still on paper until they are counted. Depends what proportion of the votes are taken electronically.

Btw, I'm not American so I don't know how their election system works :P Just going by what I've heard.

Doze
May 4th, 2007, 12:07 PM
Agreed.

the fifth man
May 4th, 2007, 06:54 PM
Agreed.

Same here. It seems like a logical move by Linderman.

Nathan
May 5th, 2007, 03:12 AM
Hanna is trying to de-rig the election. Linderman needs someone who can control electronic devices to help combat that.

Micah vs Hanna. Winner determines the next Presidential candidate.

YodaMate
May 6th, 2007, 09:33 AM
Interesting idea. Where did Hana nick off to anyway ? She was plotting away with Matt and Ted, then in the Bennet episode onwards she was nowhere to be found.

Buddhawasanancient
May 6th, 2007, 11:28 AM
Interesting idea. Where did Hana nick off to anyway ? She was plotting away with Matt and Ted, then in the Bennet episode onwards she was nowhere to be found.

I guess they had to put her on her own mission as a plot device. If she had gone with Parkman and Ted to Bennet's they would have avoided that whole standoff. Ted or Matt could've just snuck into the house to turn his computer on then Hana could've just hung out outside and searched his files with her mind. Would've rendered the whole episode unnecessary.

Cap116
May 7th, 2007, 01:24 PM
But doesn't Micah have to be in contact with the electronics to get them to work? I don't think he could control all the voting machines.

Zenith
May 8th, 2007, 09:35 PM
But doesn't Micah have to be in contact with the electronics to get them to work? I don't think he could control all the voting machines.

Who cares about voting machine? You just need to rig the result...

Exiled Master
May 11th, 2007, 03:19 PM

The machines must all send their information to a server somewhere. He just has to touch that and you have a landslide.

Cap116
May 14th, 2007, 05:34 PM
I stand corrected. I apologize, I didn't think he could do that.

Rian
May 15th, 2007, 03:01 AM
Hmm... you might be right. Never thought of it that way.

Plo Koon
May 19th, 2007, 03:56 PM
in the ltest episode Micah says all the voters are hooked in a network so he only needed to touch one and tell it to repeadetly vote for Nathat