• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1/SGA - Hi Sci Fi - Joe Mallozzi Audio Interview

From Hi Sci Fi:

http://www.hiscifi.com/

Joseph Mallozzi Interview

A couple of weeks ago Irma and I (Jevon Ryan) took a lucky guest out to Sushi and we recorded an interview and here it is. The Complete Interview With the one and only Joseph Mallozzi, Executive Producer and Writer for Stargate Atlantis and SG-1 in its entirety, which should be airing on tomorrow’s show, but in case anyone around wants to check it out early. Here you go:

Listen now! (37:12min / 34MB)

http://www.hiscifi.com/get.php?web=h...4-12-69836.mp3

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Just a quick note. If you don't like spoilers for end of season 3 SGA, season 4, do NOT listen to this interview as it does contain spoilers for casting/some plots.

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
      From Hi Sci Fi:

http://www.hiscifi.com/

Joseph Mallozzi Interview

A couple of weeks ago Irma and I (Jevon Ryan) took a lucky guest out to Sushi and we recorded an interview and here it is. The Complete Interview With the one and only Joseph Mallozzi, Executive Producer and Writer for Stargate Atlantis and SG-1 in its entirety, which should be airing on tomorrow’s show, but in case anyone around wants to check it out early. Here you go:

Listen now! (37:12min / 34MB)

http://www.hiscifi.com/get.php?web=h...4-12-69836.mp3
      Thanks! I really enjoyed listening to it!
      sigpic

Comment

Joe Mallozzi mistakes the actress Amanda Tapping and her character Samantha Carter. He said "Amanda Carter."
        Last edited by Celcool; 03 May 2007, 07:29 AM.
        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Linzi View Post
          Thanks! I really enjoyed listening to it!
          You're very welcome!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Thanks Morjana. That was a good interview.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
              Joe Mallozzi mistakes the actress Amanda Tapping and her character Samantha Carter. He said "Amanda Carter."
              Must be catching... sciFi said "Amanda was trapped in a parallel universe" in last week's commercial ...

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                Must be catching... sciFi said "Amanda was trapped in a parallel universe" in last week's commercial ...
                Must be. lol Hey maybe they'll rename Carter to Amanda in Atlantis! Change of galaxy, change of name! lol
                Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Fascinating...he namedrops his blog and talks about it within the ifirst minute.

Definately worth a listen guys. Maybe I'll type up a transcript later on...

Comment

Loved the interview. Hence the reason I like this guy. He's a good interviewer and I liked the fact he put the fans out there. I too had to give him a nod for the Carson fan mention. Well organized and polite crew, which is more than I can say about other groups running around at the time. In any event, cool interview and I'm a subbie for Anime. Guyver just loses his domineering effect and deep voice when he's not speaking Japanese.
                    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Working...
                    X