This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith ships with biomechanoid devices?

Does anyone think that the Wraith ships are biomechanical in anyway? It seems they are telepathic and were able to open door ways by just thinking about it. Of course sucking the life force out of somebody it pretty over the top, so maybe the ship has some sort of living systems. It's a repeatable theme all over scifi shows, but to my knowledge it hasn't occured in StarGate.
    Just a thought.

Originally posted by LordMartin
    Does anyone think that the Wraith ships are biomechanical in anyway? It seems they are telepathic and were able to open door ways by just thinking about it. Of course sucking the life force out of somebody it pretty over the top, so maybe the ship has some sort of living systems. It's a repeatable theme all over scifi shows, but to my knowledge it hasn't occured in StarGate.
    Just a thought.
    yes. I think they have integrated advanced bioengineering into a good deal of their technology. Also, toss some spoiler warnings in.
    sigpic

Comment

That's what it seems like. When McKay opened the door, the ships circuitry looked like some kind of nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal
        That's what it seems like. When McKay opened the door, the ships circuitry looked like some kind of nerves.
        Hmm. Reminds me of Species 8472's little ships.

sigpic

Comment

I agree. It looks like some kinda strange like...cyborgish kinda thing going on with their ship. Weird, right? It just shows how advanced the Wraith really ar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            Hmm. Reminds me of Species 8472's little ships.

Heheh...love the Sev Trek joke
            sigpic
            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Working...
            X