This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wraith will get to Earth

Come on, you all know that it's inevitable. Poor Goa'ulds, theyre about to get upstaged. I wonder who they will Eat first?

Although it is a little wierd that they have never tried intergalactic travel before. I mean sleep for 10,000 years while your food grows back, or see if the next town over has a deli?
    "Everything done in weakness fails." ~Nietzsche

They didn't sleep for 10,000 years, they slept for 200ish years.
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by spiceweasel
      Although it is a little wierd that they have never tried intergalactic travel before. I mean sleep for 10,000 years while your food grows back, or see if the next town over has a deli?
      It's a bad neighbourhood.
      Behold the majesty that is...GERALD!
      - Read The Prophet's fan fiction at The Lost Vegas Public Library.

Comment

Originally posted by spiceweasel
        Come on, you all know that it's inevitable. Poor Goa'ulds, theyre about to get upstaged. I wonder who they will Eat first?

But you know we're going to do something cool like follow their ship with Atlantis.....
        sigpic

Comment

yeah but to think that only a few ships wake up at a time to eat is more likely, than every single one. Because then the human populations would be seariously depleted, and it would force the wraith to find alternative food source/or to hibernate for very extended periods of time.

Comment

YIKES!!! Theres an image to picture. 60+ Hive ships being chased all the way to earth through intergalactic space by Atlantis itsself + whatever ships they find or build between now and then.
            While little wussie al'kesh'es splat on the windhield
            "Everything done in weakness fails." ~Nietzsche

Comment

The Wraith's invasion of Earth would be perfect for a Stargate TV movie with both the cast of SG1 and Atlantis.

I could see Shepard in control of Atlantis and O'Neil in the chair at the Antarctic base defending Earth.
              Last edited by Mr. Seven; 18 September 2004, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven
                The Wraith's invasion of Earth would be perfect for a Stargate TV movie with both the cast of SG1 and Atlantis.

I could see Shepard in control of Atlantis and O'Neil in the chair at the Antarctic base defending Earth.
                Oooh that would be very cool!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Seven

If they did as you suggest and brought the movie to a conclusive ending then there would be no reason to make anymore movies...we don't want that, do we?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                    If they did as you suggest and brought the movie to a conclusive ending then there would be no reason to make anymore movies...we don't want that, do we?
                    No, because then Thor beams in, informing them that their replicator breaker no longer works......
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X