What could Molly Walker's power be ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could Molly Walker's power be ?

Okay, so just in case you haven't seen the preview for "The Hard Part"...

Spoiler:
    Molly Walker has a power that can stop Sylar. What does everyone think it might be?

I would think that she has a way to stop others' powers, but this seems a bit too similar to the Haitian and she didn't affect Matt's when her heard her thoughts.
    Spoiler:
    Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Is Molly the little girl Matt saved? *checks IMDB* Yup! Interesting wrinkle...

And it can't be power suppression or memory erasure because that's what the Haitian does.

Maybe she has some way of negating the effects of a nuclear blast. The little lead lined girl. LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      Is Molly the little girl Matt saved? *checks IMDB* Yup! Interesting wrinkle...
      Can't believe I didn't make that connection...(must crank the caffeine down,seriously)

Commence 7 days of rampant Molly-power speculation.
      sigpic
      David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
      "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Maybe she can freeze people, not like cold freeze, but make them not be able to move or do anything.
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Freeze people, as Sylar did with Claire, is probably a refined form of telekinesis, which he's had since "Six months before".

I think it may be safe to say that whatever power she had, Sylar's already got it. reason being.... the three that Hiro wants... DL, Candace, Molly Walker.... are already dead. Sylar's able to pull Peter through walls (DL) and Camoflage (Candace).

Maybe Molly's power is power enhancement. Matt seemed to be able to hear her thoughts REALLY well when he was around her. He was outside the house and he heard her clearly.

Comment

How would being an amplifier stop Sylar, though?

And if she has a power Sylar already has, that wouldn't really make her a "very special little girl" it'd make her a copycat.

Maybe she's a mirror or an "I'm rubber, you're glue" thing and anything anyone tries on her bounces back on them. Sylar tries to slice her brain open and slices his own up instead.

Comment

The only thing I can think of, and I'm not a big fan of this idea, is that she has the opposite of Sylar, she can un-fix people. But again, I don't like this idea, way to easy for me.

http://queenkale.deviantart.com
              "Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
              The most important product of his effort is his own personaility."-Erich Framm
              "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
              Only I will remain."

Comment

Maybe she's like a banshee. Sylar does have super hearing, so maybe she could blow his head up by screaming at him. I'd say the best bet is some kind of power canceler, or maybe she can paralyze (freeze) people, but not in a telekinetic way, like somehow stop the brain from sending signals to the body.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

QueenKale- The only thing I can think of, and I'm not a big fan of this idea, is that she has the opposite of Sylar, she can un-fix people. But again, I don't like this idea, way to easy for me.
                  yeah that seems too easy, well if her power can stop him, he has froze her dad or mom in the episode where matt finds her so i don't think that's it.

ShadowMaat-
                  Maybe she's a mirror or an "I'm rubber, you're glue" thing and anything anyone tries on her bounces back on them. Sylar tries to slice her brain open and slices his own up instead.
                  That would be cool and would explain why he was after her to begin with,
                  if he had her power, he really would'nt need Claires regeneration to survive.
                  Maybe he was going to kill her while she 's too young to control it.
                  Last edited by Dr.Meredith McKay; 02 May 2007, 11:14 AM.
                  sigpic
                  Xx Atlantis Fan xX

Comment

Whatever Molly's true power will be revealed to be, I'm sure it will be something pretty awesome. I doubt the writers of this show will let us down in that area.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sylers true power is his power to understand how things work. What if she has the power of rewiring a person. She can confuse how things work. What if she can give powers.

Comment

or what if she can switch a persons Consciousness with another.

Comment

my family thinks... that she, like Peter, can absorb powers.... only... she can't use them... and the owner no longer has them... I think that's... ok... but I think she has the power too... LOVE SYLAR TO DEATH!!! mauhahahaha kiddin... not sure

Comment

Originally posted by Origin1981 View Post
                            or what if she can switch a persons Consciousness with another.
                            That could be interesting, but it'd mean that instead of Sylar we'd have a little girl with all those powers. Not sure that'd be an improvement.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              That could be interesting, but it'd mean that instead of Sylar we'd have a little girl with all those powers. Not sure that'd be an improvement.
                              Yeah, no kidding. "Gimme back my dolly" slices other child in half.

Comment

Working...
                              X