SGH Status: Frozen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGH Status: Frozen?

Last few weeks have been unusually quiet here. Alex has not updated (or at least posted the new ep on) the Horizon website also.
    Any news or "No news is good news"?

They've still be posting the episodes on the right schedule. Alex just has issues with the site.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yup. Delays on the site are, unfortunately, nothing unusual. The episode should be up there by tomorrow, though.

I don't know where everyone else is, but I've just been very busy lately with the season finale. So that's really the only reason that I haven't been around too much, as that's taking up pretty much every second of my available time. About another week, and it'll be all done. And after a weekend off, Season Four will already go into pre-production.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Same here the whole site is quite at the moment, well at least the sections I look at.

Still surprise that their only been a couple of posts on the last episode thread.

I just hope its picks up before the end of the season.

Comment

Thought I was dead, didn't you

I've been around as well, just not from an artist's capacity. At university they tend to throw everything they have at you in quick succession, and I have some assignments to hand in the next fornight then exams after that. So I've stuck to reading the notes for episodes, and writing down any ideas I come up with. As for the site... well that's really a webmaster's thing, though I have offered before with support in this. It was rejected.

We also plan to release a whole new design for Season 4 that will be using vBulletin for the interface, so hopefully this will ease problems with reporting updates we've had in the past and allow us to delegate more staff to the task.
          Last edited by Tiletron; 06 May 2007, 03:09 PM.
          "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
          ==============================================================
          Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
          Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

Got us a preview?
            sigpic

Comment

somewhere...
              "No single army can conquer the galaxy, but faith alone can overturn the universe." -- Imperial Ecclesiarch Decias IX
              Tiletron/Hyncharas:= Simon Spencer | Portfolio Gallery:= http://tiletron.deviantart.com
              Online:= Clan Draconus Lupus (8yr Veteran) | SG-VirtualSeries (Founder, Admin, PR Lead)

Comment

We want a preview!!
                sigpic

Comment

(sighs) you think we should, Alex?

Comment

*Alex whispers* Yes.
                    sigpic

Comment

The site:

And our Subforum:

Comment

Working...
                      X