PDA

View Full Version : HEROES cast on Larry King Live, Friday, April 27th

prion
April 27th, 2007, 03:45 PM
This might get lost on the news sticky; can be moved after

Larry King Live at 9:00 p.m. ET
on Friday, April 27, 2007

CNN Tonight: Stars of “Heroes”!

Who's good? Who's evil? Who saves the world?
Secrets revealed as the stars of “Heroes” share
stories from one of TV’s hottest new shows!

Tonight only on Larry King Live!

Visit http://www.cnn.com/larryking and e-mail us your
questions for tonight’s guest.

Larry King Live can also be seen on CNN International
at these times around the world:
Europe, Middle East and Africa (CET) Live at 0300
South Asia (IST) Live at 13:30
Asia Pacific (HKT) Live at 1600
Latin America (EST) Live at 2100.

the fifth man
April 27th, 2007, 07:40 PM
I'm going to watch the re-airing at midnight. Was too busy watching the Stargates to watch this live.

LadyLord75
April 27th, 2007, 07:48 PM
I'm going to watch the re-airing at midnight. Was too busy watching the Stargates to watch this live.

Me too...trying desperately to stay awake, though.

Buddhawasanancient
May 5th, 2007, 09:17 PM
Saw this and enjoyed it except when Larry kept calling Noah's character, Mick-kay-a instead oh Micah. He did it like five times. :P Also learned a couple of interesting things...

1. Ali Larter let it slip that there's a merging going on with her "characters". So in Five Years Gone when Peter says Jessica's gone, it seems like the two characters will merge but she will possibly keep the super strength?!?

2. Santiago Cabrera said that when he got the part of Isaac he had to have a cast of his head made because it was going to be cut open in the 2nd episode. There was a theory going around that maybe it was Ted and NOT Isaac with his head cut open in the second episode. This kind of puts that rumour to rest.

3. Masi Oka has an IQ of 180, was on the cover of time magazine as a whiz kid when he was 12, and worked for ILM on the newer Star Wars trilogy! Damn!

All in all an interesting and informative interview...