Heroes Couples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes Couples

What's everyone's fave pairings? I mean seriously all pairings could be possible with this show. But my faves are:

Peter/Nikki+Jessica
    Peter/Claude
    Peter/Nathan
    Peter/Claire
    Zach/Claire
    DL/Nikki+Jessica
    Nathan/Claire
    Simone/Isaac
    Janice/Matt
    Sylar/Mohinder

my favorites are :
    Zach/Claire
    DL/Nikki or Jessica
    Hiro/Charlie
    Peter/Simone
    sigpic
    Xx Atlantis Fan xX

Comment

I take it you're not talking romantic couples, because some of those you mentioned would just be icky.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I know, because Claire, Peter and Nathan are all related and you've got all three crossing with each other there. That's really disturbing...

But if we are talking couples (romantically), I think the only one I've really liked has been Hiro and Charlie. Simone and Isaac worked to a certain extent, but Simone never really had much depth as a character in my opinion.
        Spoiler:
        Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

appalledness! You didn't put up my personal favourite couple

Sylar and Mister Muggles, twas true love at first site....

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Jumper View Post
            appalledness! You didn't put up my personal favourite couple

Sylar and Mister Muggles, twas true love at first site....
            We always get ignored by fandom
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

You know I still think Mr. Muggles is the real threat, the one behind "The Company".
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
                We always get ignored by fandom
                yes we do....
                Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                You know I still think Mr. Muggles is the real threat, the one behind "The Company".
                that si why he and Sylar are so good for each other.. they're freaking crazy and evil!!!! true love knows no bounds *sigh*

Comment

Or maybe Mr. Muggles is the little girl... I for one would not see that coming. Until now that is. *place evil laugh here*
                  Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                    Or maybe Mr. Muggles is the little girl... I for one would not see that coming. Until now that is. *place evil laugh here*
                    Oh, the most horrible thought just crossed my miond - what if Mr Mggles is in fact Candice in disguise? Think of poor Sylar's heart and how it'll break!
                    Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
                    Yes, I am!
                    sigpic
                    Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
                    Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
                    Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Oh, the most horrible thought just crossed my miond - what if Mr Mggles is in fact Candice in disguise? Think of poor Sylar's heart and how it'll break!
                      Yes... right before Mr. Muggles eats it.
                      Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

I can't understand for the life of me why so many fans (on fanfic.net and such) are into shipping incestuous couples, Why would you do that? It's icky. There are alot of them too. Fandom is a strange beast...

Comment

oh that would be sad
                          Originally posted by Doze View Post
                          Yes... right before Mr. Muggles eats it.
                          nah I think that Sylar would eat her brain before Muggles could eat his heart

Comment

The only one I would want to see is Peter/Nikki and Peter interacting with Michah.
                            Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Or Nikki and Mr. Muggles that would be hot!
                              Doze Out...

Comment

Working...
                              X