PDA

View Full Version : Heroes Couples

Kinky_Carter
April 27th, 2007, 11:50 AM
What's everyone's fave pairings? I mean seriously all pairings could be possible with this show. But my faves are:

Peter/Nikki+Jessica
Peter/Claude
Peter/Nathan
Peter/Claire
Zach/Claire
DL/Nikki+Jessica
Nathan/Claire
Simone/Isaac
Janice/Matt
Sylar/Mohinder

Dr.Meredith McKay
April 27th, 2007, 12:21 PM
:) my favorites are :
Zach/Claire
DL/Nikki or Jessica
Hiro/Charlie
Peter/Simone

jds1982
May 1st, 2007, 06:07 PM
I take it you're not talking romantic couples, because some of those you mentioned would just be icky.

memnarch
May 1st, 2007, 09:48 PM
I know, because Claire, Peter and Nathan are all related and you've got all three crossing with each other there. That's really disturbing...

But if we are talking couples (romantically), I think the only one I've really liked has been Hiro and Charlie. Simone and Isaac worked to a certain extent, but Simone never really had much depth as a character in my opinion.

Commander Jumper
May 1st, 2007, 10:42 PM
:eek: appalledness! You didn't put up my personal favourite couple

Sylar and Mister Muggles, twas true love at first site....

Pitry
May 2nd, 2007, 12:49 AM
:eek: appalledness! You didn't put up my personal favourite couple

Sylar and Mister Muggles, twas true love at first site....

We always get ignored by fandom :(

jds1982
May 2nd, 2007, 06:35 AM
You know I still think Mr. Muggles is the real threat, the one behind "The Company".

Commander Jumper
May 2nd, 2007, 12:48 PM
We always get ignored by fandom :(
yes we do.... :(

You know I still think Mr. Muggles is the real threat, the one behind "The Company".

that si why he and Sylar are so good for each other.. they're freaking crazy and evil!!!! true love knows no bounds *sigh*

Doze
May 2nd, 2007, 12:54 PM
Or maybe Mr. Muggles is the little girl... I for one would not see that coming. Until now that is. *place evil laugh here*

Pitry
May 2nd, 2007, 01:44 PM
Or maybe Mr. Muggles is the little girl... I for one would not see that coming. Until now that is. *place evil laugh here*

Oh, the most horrible thought just crossed my miond - what if Mr Mggles is in fact Candice in disguise? Think of poor Sylar's heart and how it'll break! :(

Doze
May 2nd, 2007, 01:54 PM
Oh, the most horrible thought just crossed my miond - what if Mr Mggles is in fact Candice in disguise? Think of poor Sylar's heart and how it'll break! :(Yes... :( right before Mr. Muggles eats it. :wraithanime11:

RainbowMist
May 3rd, 2007, 01:01 PM
I can't understand for the life of me why so many fans (on fanfic.net and such) are into shipping incestuous couples, Why would you do that? It's icky. There are alot of them too. Fandom is a strange beast...

Commander Jumper
May 11th, 2007, 02:15 PM
Oh, the most horrible thought just crossed my miond - what if Mr Mggles is in fact Candice in disguise? Think of poor Sylar's heart and how it'll break! :(
oh that would be sad

Yes... :( right before Mr. Muggles eats it. :wraithanime11:
nah I think that Sylar would eat her brain before Muggles could eat his heart :p

Professor Chaos
May 14th, 2007, 08:13 PM
The only one I would want to see is Peter/Nikki and Peter interacting with Michah.

Doze
May 15th, 2007, 03:54 AM
Or Nikki and Mr. Muggles that would be hot!