This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Figure Club

Since the figure thread is soooo long and sometimes hard to follow with so many discussions going on at once, it's hard to relate to some specific subjects; so I have decided to make this thread, inwhich we can complain about/discuss our DST figures which have arrived/been purchased broken.
    With a thread like this, we can help eachother come to a solution for all of our problems.

Today I got my Mitchell figure, and I was disapointed to find that went I took him out of the package, his hand just-- BLOP!-- fell right off. Upon inspecting the figure, it seemed that the hand paint had dried so stiffy to the arm, that it just broke off when it was moved. Weird.

I've emailed DST about this, asking for either a new Mitchell figure with a not-broken wrist or just a new body (because Headswapping is becoming easier these days).

So... any problems with you guys?

(No, I'll not be reposting my situation with my broken Elite Jaffa.)

Same thing happened to me.
    I emailed them and they want me to break the arm off and send it in for a replacement figure. I can only pop the bottom portion off not break it, so I will be sending that in.

Comment

The other hand broke off too.

I'm still waiting to hear back from them, but I have the lower arms off, just incase they tell me to do that.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

I opened my Mitchell today and the same thing happened the second I got him out of the package. Since it is the weekend, I'll just wait until next week to email them.

Comment

I got a reply from DST, telling me that since I'm in Canada, it would be easier for them if I went to the retailer.

Comment

Working...
          X