This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whatever happened to Janus

the scientist who created the atlantean time jumper? Is he supposed to come back?

There were so many things revealed in that episode but i feel like its largely been relagated to a 'what if' type scenerio because nothing is ever referenced.

I think he ended up in the Milky Way with the rest and made another time jumper which was found by SG-1 in Its Good To Be King
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

yeah... he should have popped in by now

Comment

He turned himself into a 2D sprite for Gateworld avatars. He's just biding his time until the Fifth Race learns how to ascend on their own.
        Tilting windmills since... well... too long ago to remember...

sigpic

My portfolio and repository:
        http://z13.invisionfree.com/Peregrine_Design/

Comment

2D sprite?
          5th Race?
          if you'll pardon what is this?
          You shot that thing at me!
          I was already on an Alien Planet!
          We're all in this together!
          What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Comment

Originally posted by greenscreen View Post
            2D sprite?
            5th Race?
            if you'll pardon what is this?
            Silverwings meant that the full fleshy three dimensional Janus has been converted to a flat image for use as avatars - the picture beside Silverwings' username.

The Fifth Race will eventually be us, human beings, specifically from planet Earth, also known throughout the galaxy as the "Tau'ri." Thor said so in the episode "The Fifth Race."
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
              The Fifth Race will eventually be us
              "Cough" go watch Unending

Comment

Heh, I know what happens. I took what Thor said as figuratively speaking only.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Lol theres an exact same thread in the general discussion page

Comment

Working...
                  X