This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith/Rep Spoilers

I read the Seer's spoiler article. Is there and episode that anyone knows of that leads the Wraith to disable the Replicators? I just found it odd and article pops up saying that Rodney reactivates them after the Wraith disable them.

Yea man click on the official seer speculation thread your answer will be there

Comment

What I'm wondering is how the Wraith were able to do it. Wouldn't they just try to attack them head-on, like with the Lanteans?

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
        What I'm wondering is how the Wraith were able to do it. Wouldn't they just try to attack them head-on, like with the Lanteans?
        well, the wraith are fighting wach other and slowly the numbers are going down and instead of being destroyed they would rather deactivate them and have a full supply of zpm,s, ancient class ships with intergalactic hyperdrives and tonnes of advanced technology and all the wraith have to do is deactivate them!!!

would you rather do that then destoying them and losing a fair bit of wraiths and ships
        sigpic

Comment

But the Wraith have learned a lot since the Atlantis team started fighting them. Like the fake alliance. Technology-wise, they did have Michael. He was a genius at pretty much anything scientific right? It doesn't seem far fetched that someone else amongst the Wraith could be as smart or smarter than him. Not to mention the telepathic link between them. Hell, it could have been Michael himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
            The problem for me is that it seems so sudden & quick. As of yet, it doesn't look like the Wraith have ever encountered the Asurans. They slept for all these years because of a lack of food while Asurans flourished. Had they know about them back then, then they would have all went together & started pounding on them got the technology & went to a new feeding ground.

We didn't see or hear anything in S3 about it. So that means that it must be brought up in an early S4 episode as 'The Seer' as it's to be aired something like ep8. Really cannot see how the Wraith could suddenly encounter them then find a way to neutralise them so quickly. That for me makes it a little bit unbelieveable. Maybe if they went to war, the Asurans finally attacked them. Then in 2nd half of S4, Wraith find something that gives them the upper hand, before Asurans counter again.

So am definitely keeping my eyes focused on when we learn that the Wraith finally have enountered the Asurans. Maybe it's in the season premiere. Asurans track Atlantis, while Wraith catch something on sensors & go see what it is. Turns out to be a warships or whatever!

Hope they do it smart & not screw it up. Suddenly we find out in 'The Seer' that Wraith & Asurans have previously met, Wraith have now been able to get the advantage....Will be a huge, huge screw up in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
              The problem for me is that it seems so sudden & quick. As of yet, it doesn't look like the Wraith have ever encountered the Asurans. They slept for all these years because of a lack of food while Asurans flourished. Had they know about them back then, then they would have all went together & started pounding on them got the technology & went to a new feeding ground.

We didn't see or hear anything in S3 about it. So that means that it must be brought up in an early S4 episode as 'The Seer' as it's to be aired something like ep8. Really cannot see how the Wraith could suddenly encounter them then find a way to neutralise them so quickly. That for me makes it a little bit unbelieveable. Maybe if they went to war, the Asurans finally attacked them. Then in 2nd half of S4, Wraith find something that gives them the upper hand, before Asurans counter again.

So am definitely keeping my eyes focused on when we learn that the Wraith finally have enountered the Asurans. Maybe it's in the season premiere. Asurans track Atlantis, while Wraith catch something on sensors & go see what it is. Turns out to be a warships or whatever!

Hope they do it smart & not screw it up. Suddenly we find out in 'The Seer' that Wraith & Asurans have previously met, Wraith have now been able to get the advantage....Will be a huge, huge screw up in my book!
              obviously it shouldn't be something sudden we should hear early in season 4 about the Wraith and the Asurans to provide background to this episode but we've seen the Wraith have some serious programming abilities i'm not surpirsed they've been able to freeze the Asurans like this.
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

i really want to know what there asuran plan for the wraith is, hopefully we may begin finding out, after all it's complexity and scope is beyond our understanding so it may take a while for it to be fully realised

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                  What new feeding ground? They never knew one existed until they came across the Tau'ri, and even then, they didn't know where it was.

Comment

wow if the Wraith menage to jamme are asgard beaming technologie and deactive the Asurans/PG Replicators i wonder what esle they capable of programing ?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                      What new feeding ground? They never knew one existed until they came across the Tau'ri, and even then, they didn't know where it was.
                      Where exactly is it stated that they were stupid enough to not know that there were other galaxies in the universe that contained life?

The Wraith Keeper in 'Rising II' said: "It is not among our stars."

Therefore they had to know that there was other stars out there besides their own.

Asurans for all intensive purposes are Lanteans, they have the same tech, knowledge etc. So if Wraith got access to their database, then I'm fairly sure other galaxies would be in there somewhere for them to find. As well as the way to modify their hyperdrives to get there.

Comment

imagine shutting down all the replicators, then we dock atlantis on asuras and bam theres are PG base of operations, build a few langarian point satellites in orbit and just blast away as the wraith come, its wishful thinking

Comment

I would not be surprised about the Wraith managing to shut down the Asurans. I mean if McKay can alter their base code then the Wraith should have the ability to do more considering they developed a potent AI virus that took control of an Earth ship.

What the real question is whether the Wraith encounter Humans onscreen or offscreen. I mean the Asurans became a lot more active after meeting the Atlantis Expedition so its concievable that the Wraith noticed the Asurans. Especially after the whole Asuras thing that happened at the end of the last season.

Guess we will have to wait and see.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I think that's part of the problem with I personally have with it. The main part is that it's far too soon, maybe even they run an arc, the Wraith suddenly find a way to do it. Say 3/4 dedicated episodes to the whole warc arc beginning, that they ran from early S4, then could allow the Wraith to develop it in the 2nd half of the season & shut them down. Maybe even do 1/2 early, then dedicate the mid-season 2 parter to it.

The other part is that they'll just introduce them suddenly, perhaps making references to stuff that happened off-screen & 'The Seer' is the 1st time we hear of anything to do with it. The Asurans - Wraith going at it, is probably the most important part of the show ever. The 2 biggest powers, 1 already decimated the galaxy & wiped out the Lanteans, while the other was to be the saviours, the last big chance the Ancients had of regaining their grip on the galaxy. However it failed, then after 10,000 years they finally get off their asses & decide it's time to act on their original intentions.

The way they disposed of the Lanteans in 'TR I & II' was criminal. Returning real life Ancients going home to Atlantis after 10,000 years. Yet they were not even shown in II at all & we were just told about it. I just hope they handle this one properly. :Fingers Crossed

Comment

well in the pegasus project when they detonated the nuke behing the gate, a wraith hive ship detected the blast and came to investigate.....

maybe at some point after first strike some wraith hives or criusers encounted them and something happened and they engaged in battle and then sometime when the seer comes on they will eloborate more on this subject

???? we just have to wait and find out
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X