This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rachel Luttrell (Spoilers for The Seer)

Possibly about to leave myself subject to various "and in other news" posts, but is she *ACTUALLY*

Spoiler:
    pregnant?

I have no idea.

Comment

Useful!

Just that JM's blog seemed to imply that she is...

Comment

We might get to see more production images in the future, and we might be able to determine that later on.

Comment

Good call.

Assume it probably scared TPTB witless...imagine the fandom outrage if they had binned Teyla so soon after reducing Weir and killing Carson!

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
            Good call.

Assume it probably scared TPTB witless...imagine the fandom outrage if they had binned Teyla so soon after reducing Weir and killing Carson!
            Eeee! I don't want to imagine that!

Comment

has anyone seen these photos of recent convention in Denver.

Comment

1/10 - must try harder...see no photos

Comment

I didn't post any, just asking if anyone has seen them based on the topic of discussion "is she actually"

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaah, my bad.

Comment

I wanna know who the daddy is gonna turn out to be, I always wondered who she was referring to when she was talking about liking someone in Sunday.

Bets on a team mate 5/1
                      Bets on a wlak on cameo appearance marine 50/1

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
                        Possibly about to leave myself subject to various "and in other news" posts, but is she *ACTUALLY*

Spoiler:
                        pregnant?
                        Now the question is begged...Why do we care?!
                        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

you care because you are a fan and if she is,it may as Camy pointed out, effect her role, possible departure from the show. if she (according to the spoilers) says she has not told anyone on the team, then she is not far gone to be showing so can't see some experiment gone wrong (delay) that would cause her pregnancy. anyway, if she is in real life, it would be like Vala, light duty and the baby could turn out to be something special that would not linger in Atlantis very long if it was conceived other than naturally. however it turns out, they still need to generate some story about Teyla and a love interest like everyone else has had.

Comment

Originally posted by cunning View Post
                            you care because you are a fan and if she is,it may as Camy pointed out, effect her role, possible departure from the show. if she (according to the spoilers) says she has not told anyone on the team, then she is not far gone to be showing so can't see some experiment gone wrong (delay) that would cause her pregnancy. anyway, if she is in real life, it would be like Vala, light duty and the baby could turn out to be something special that would not linger in Atlantis very long if it was conceived other than naturally. however it turns out, they still need to generate some story about Teyla and a love interest like everyone else has had.
                            Could be the safest route to take.

Comment

This now begs the question: How human would the child be? Barring the whole "who's the daddy" thing. I mean, we know Teyla has Wraith DNA, so the child can't be completely human.

Also, if the pregnancy is a plot by the Wraith, how dangerous would a Wraith/Human hybrid be? Or, worse yet, what if it was done by the Asurans? A part-Wraith, part-Replicator, part-Human would be scary, in my opinon.

Comment

Working...
                              X