This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did the Wraith eat before humans?

They feed on life energy and prefer human beings. They can't spread to other galaxies (may have been speculation by the Atlantis team) because they needed human life to feed on. They sleep/hibernate in 100s of years to conserve their life energy and allow the human population to grow again before they're harvested.

So, how did they advance so far as a civilization prior to the Ancients arriving? How were they able to exist in the absence of human food and prior to possessing faster than light travel?

I apologize if this question has been asked before.

Originally posted by DetriusXii
    So, how did they advance so far as a civilization prior to the Ancients arriving? How were they able to exist in the absence of human food and prior to possessing faster than light travel?
    One word... SPAM...

BTW - It can survive in its can as long as the wraith can sleep (at least that long)...

Comment

Originally posted by DetriusXii
      They feed on life energy and prefer human beings. They can't spread to other galaxies (may have been speculation by the Atlantis team) because they needed human life to feed on. They sleep/hibernate in 100s of years to conserve their life energy and allow the human population to grow again before they're harvested.

I apologize if this question has been asked before.
      No offense, but you need to look around more or just use the "Search" feature. There's another thread on this very subject about 5 pages long last I looked.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Working...
      X