This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you going to watch "The Storm"?

So I like two parters, but I detest cliffhangers, especially knowing this one will take three months to resolve. So I'm trying to decide if I want to just tape the episode and not watch it until sometime the week that The Eye airs, or just break down and watch it now.

Is anyone else debating this?

I will. I'm not that into SG:A compared to other people, so I can kind of distance myself from the cliffhanger without suffering much

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
      I will. I'm not that into SG:A compared to other people, so I can kind of distance myself from the cliffhanger without suffering much

I'll watch it. I usually don't sit on pins and needles wondering how things will turn out. I know Wier and Mc Kay will be fine.

I like to concentrate on the dialogue and funny bits of each episode, anyway/
      "You're creepin' me out, Mc Kay." Carter

Comment

Well, judging from the pics at Gateworld, I'm hoping there'll be lots of McKay goodness to behold. Particularly if that one thing affects ALL the characters. I want screencaps if so. hehe

So yes, I'm definitely watching.

Comment

What else would I do Fisch?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I probably will too... I'm just muttering over it. It's not that I'm that tied up with the characters that I'm on pins and needles. I just hate waiting three months for the end of a story.

Comment

Well, it's gonna be sheer agony to wait for all those months for the conclusion, no doubt. But I can't *not* watch it, either.

I am prepared to throw objects at the screen and shout I can't *believe* you ended it like that! though.
              Shin ~ def. A device for finding furniture in the dark.

Comment

Wait three months, the we watch the 10 weeks worth of episodes, then we have to wait 3 months again!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                  Wait three months, the we watch the 10 weeks worth of episodes, then we have to wait 3 months again!
                  Yeah, new episodes don't air again until January. That's why I'm debating waiting.

Comment

And new episodes from March, don't air until september.

You gunna cry then too?

Comment

It's a television show, I'm not that emotionally tied into it. But I detest cliffhangers on principle. I hate waiting for stories to resolve for months on end. A week is one thing, three months is another.

But I also hate waiting for christmas day

Comment

<sigh> I'm going to watch it, then I'm going to babble possible outcomes to myself for the next several months. My friends will distance themselves from me, my relatives will disown me, even my computer will start to hate me....
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to watch it! Course I am! I am excited. Unless of course the power shuts off. The remnants of Ivan is messing with us.
                          "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
                            Yeah, you say that now

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal
                              Yeah, you say that now
                              By tomorrow she'll be just like Mio, weeping incoherently in a corner somewhere asking if it's January yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X