Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Five Years Gone: What will likely happen ? ( Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Years Gone: What will likely happen ? ( Spoilers)

Given the fact that I'm a spoiler hound and the rather revealing preview for next week's episode "Five Years Gone," I've come up with a likely sequence of events on what will happen in the episode. WARNING! I believe this may be extremely accurate so if you do not want to know SERIOUSLY don't read this:

Spoiler:
    In the possible future featured in the episode, the explosion happens and it is caused, at least in part, by Peter. Nathan is president, with Mohinder as his chief science official and Matt heading up Homeland Security, with the Haitian working as his partner. Nathan is working on a plan to either kill all humans with special abilities or negate their abilities, although probably the former. Claire is working as a waitress and is now a brunette, either in hiding or because her father refuses to acknowledge her. At some point in the episode, she will meet up with Mr. Bennet and have a bittersweet reunion. Mr. Bennet will probably be killed by Matt and Sylar will come to kill Claire once and finally gain her power.

Meanwhile Niki/Jessica (or a possible blending of the two) is a stripper and in a relationship with Peter, who is guilt-ridden for having caused the deaths of so many and for having failed his mission. It is possible that Peter is believed dead or he has been disowned by his brother because he is evidence of Nathan's possible link to those with abilities. Peter has been or will be working with Hiro, who has been labeled by the government as the country's most wanted terrorist. Peter will also have D.L.'s phasing ability. Present Hiro will be interrogated by Matt and the Haitian, brutally in all likelihood. Somehow, Hiro and/or Peter will be killed by Sylar, but Sylar will also be killed (possibly by being thrown out a window). Sylar will be remembered as a hero by the country for killing or being killed by Hiro. Or, Sylar will be believed to be the one who caused the explosion, when it was actually Peter. Still not sure yet. Present Hiro will learn what mistakes future Hiro made and try to learn from them.

I'm interested to see how much of it I got right...
    Last edited by memnarch; 25 April 2007, 01:06 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Cool! I'm interested to see how much you got right too. From what I have also read and heard I think you are definately on the right track with most of what you have said, but perhaps little details may be different..

Comment

I'm currently of the impression that Sylar is actually the President in the future.

Comment

You mean from the painting? Sylar's painting is not of him, it's Nathan, but through Sylar's eyes. I think the reason Sylar's painting of the future is different from Isaac's is mainly due to style and their viewpoints.
        Spoiler:
        Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

I'm willing to bet that the "Nathan" tha tis President is actually Sylar with Candace powers.

the prez is using his powers to capture mutants. What better way to collect brains?

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
            I'm willing to bet that the "Nathan" tha tis President is actually Sylar with Candace powers.

the prez is using his powers to capture mutants. What better way to collect brains?
            That very well could be the case. It would be one hell of a way to collect as many more powers as possible.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

1x20 sneak peek....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlz_UGEFhqw

Spoiler:
              SYLAR WAS THE BOMB!!
              sigpic
              Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
              "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

If you keep saying things like what you said in the spoiler, you really need to stop posting and logically think things over. This is the second time I've had to point out the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                  Nice!
                  Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

There probably going to show tons of bad events but then Hiro will jump back to before the bomb causeing things to change for the better

though it should intresting to see what goes on
                    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                    new enemy of the Ori
                    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Originally posted by IcyNeko View Post
                      If you keep saying things like what you said in the spoiler, you really need to stop posting and logically think things over. This is the second time I've had to point out the obvious.
                      What you consider to be "obvious" is merely your own conjecture and opinion, not fact, and I would thank you to remember that in the future.

What I stated was something that was specifically stated by a character, who would be in a position to know, in the official preview whose link I posted. If you take issue with it, take it up with the producers, not me.
                      Last edited by alaskannut; 26 April 2007, 04:28 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow IcyNeko, I'm totally with alaskannut. Don't get me wrong I like your idea but to call him out like that is not right. Bad call their dude...

So alaskannut, is the alaskannut a poison nut like the Buckeye here in Ohio?
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                          Nice!
                          Nice indeed! I sooo can't wait for this episode. This is going to be great!
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It could be that Peter defeated sylar but in the process either Sylar exploded or Peter absorbed all abilities that Sylar had within him and exploded.

Nathan's argument with Claire could simply her telling him what she thinks about what he has been doing/reminding him of her connection with Peter and Nathan lashing out at her. Over the 5 years Linderman's hold on Nathan has probably increased. He probably hates what he has had to do but feels he had no other choice. If superhumans are being hunted than he has to worry not just about himself but Peter and his childen(Claire included) to protect. remember he's just a pawn Linderman is the chess maser.
                            Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                              So alaskannut, is the alaskannut a poison nut like the Buckeye here in Ohio?
                              It's perfectly edible so long as you don't have any teeth that are sensitive to the cold...and if you plant one of its nuts, it grows into a glacier

What? You don't believe me? Pfffttttt...well see if I tell you anymore Alaskan folklore!
                              Last edited by alaskannut; 27 April 2007, 01:21 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X