Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Break hurt Heroes Ratings for 04/23

Link: http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...451/m/89910674
    NBC’s Heroes (7.8/11) right now but there are more to come in.

Update!!!
    Heroes Down 2.29 million viewers from last episode.
    Link: http://pifeedback.com/eve/forums/a/t...451/m/63410774
    04/23 Heroes - 11.984 million viewers, 7.2/11 HH, 5.3/13 A18-49

02/26 Heroes -14.274 million viewers, 8.4/13 HH, 6.4/15 A18-49
    Last edited by Doze; 24 April 2007, 10:29 AM.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

doh

Comment

Ouch, that sucks. It's such a awesome show, plus I thought last night's episode was really good. That's a shame that many veiwers didn't tune in.
      sigpic
      Xx Atlantis Fan xX

Comment

Hopefully this drop will just be for the one episode. Now that people know it's back, and hear about how good the recent episode has been, I think (and hope) they will tune in!

Comment

Those breaks in the airing schedule are killing tv shows.

All I see are how the shows I have watched through the years are just about ALL falling in ratings. And each show is fallings by several million viewers every week. And there has to be at least 30 millions less viewers each week. People are leaving in droves.

Which means tens of millions of viewers aren't watching those all holy commercials any more. Which could mean the advertisers may be losing boat loads of money.

I don't know what the hell is going on with these mid-season breaks but they're murder and they're helping destroy television. Because I love TV and I'm just about one little heartbeat away from turning my TV service off for good.
          Last edited by markaudette; 25 April 2007, 04:22 PM.

Comment

I know what your saying, with all these breaks it seems very tempting just to wait for the dvd release and watch them all at my own leisure..

Comment

Don`t blame the break...blame Dancing with the stars.

ABC had some poor ratings for whatever they showed on monday until Dancing with the stars returned with now 18 Million viewers.
              The Monday from 9 to 10 has now 4 shows with a strong viewership.

Heroes on NBC wit 11-13 Million, 24 on FOX with 10-12 million, TaaHM and King of Queens on CBS with each 12-14 million and now Dancing with the stars with about 18 Million.

Because of that I think 12 Million viewers is still pretty good.
              Sorry for my bad english...I`m still learning.

Comment

Originally posted by markaudette View Post
                Those breaks in the airing schedule are killing tv shows.

All I see are how the shows I have watched through the years are just about ALL falling in ratings. And each show is fallings by several million viewers. And there has to be at least 30 millions less viewers each week. People are leaving in droves.

Which means tens of millions of viewers aren't watching those all holy commercials any more. Which could mean the advertisers may be losing boat laods of money.

I don't know what the hell is going on with these mid-season breaks but they're murder and they're helping destroy television. Because I love TV and I'm just about one little heartbeat away from turning my TV service off for good.
                Agreed!

Originally posted by Scoobing View Post
                I know what your saying, with all these breaks it seems very tempting just to wait for the dvd release and watch them all at my own leisure..
                Right.The release of TV shows to DVD, Tivo and net down loads are changing the playing field. I did not watch most of this season of BSG because I know; I will buy it on DVD. So I guess I am part of the problem.
                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                  Agreed!

Right.The release of TV shows to DVD, Tivo and net down loads are changing the playing field. I did not watch most of this season of BSG because I know; I will buy it on DVD. So I guess I am part of the problem.
                  You are only part of the problem if you are a nielson household!

Comment

I'm confident that the ratings will rebound this coming week. I'll be crossing my fingers just to be safe though.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                    X