No announcement yet.

Teal'c/Christopher Judge Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teal'c is an awesome character. He has evolved over the show's course, and he is quite realistic. He isn't a maniacal warrior borderline-psychopath *cough*klingons*cough*. He fits in well with the group. Basically, he rocks. Say it with me: TEAL'C ROCKS!

Come on, you can do it! Out loud now! Stand up on your chair (I don't CARE if you're in your office), and yell it loud!

TEAL'C ROCKS!

I knew you could do it.
    [email protected]
    http://underworld-x.com

I pledge allegiance to the underworld
    One nation under dog
    There of which I stand alone
    A face in the crowd
    Unsung, against the mold
    Without a doubt
    Singled out
    The only way I know

Comment

In honor of our man Teal'c, one of my fav pics of him from Redemption:

Comment

I like it how he addressed people by their full name, except Jack of course.

Comment

Teal'c oh man, classical. The Jaffa joke.. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
            Whoo hoo! Go Teal'c!
            Teal'c is the best. He's very loyal and wants the best for his people. SG1 is very lucky to have him as part of the team. He is also very funny when he refers to something he doesn't understand. i love whe he smiles i wish he would do more often. He is a strong man with strong values and good head on his shoulders.

Comment

Originally posted by Jprime
              Teal'c is an awesome character. He has evolved over the show's course, and he is quite realistic. He isn't a maniacal warrior borderline-psychopath *cough*klingons*cough*. He fits in well with the group. Basically, he rocks. Say it with me: TEAL'C ROCKS!

Come on, you can do it! Out loud now! Stand up on your chair (I don't CARE if you're in your office), and yell it loud!

TEAL'C ROCKS!

I knew you could do it.
              Hey, that jab against Klingons was not necessary.
              Funny to bring up Klingons, because he reminds me more of Worf than anyone else; at least, as he was in the later TNG and then in DS9.

He's trying to balance his culture with his personal values, for instance, like Worf does. He is considered a traitor to his people, and later earns the respect of many of them. I love the way they're both so stoic at times, and so passionate at others. Another parallel--they both had a now-dead wife who carried a symbiote . OK, that doesn't really count for much.

But Teal'c does in fact rock, and I'm shouting...on the inside .

Comment

Now that i think about it, I cant remember a Teal'c thread either. I agree he's really great, and even better when he got hair in s8. But for a while, i detested tealc because of his little goatee thing in s4. sometimes he's very serious, and keeps the team in line, and other times, he almost a comic relief without even knowing it. Teal'c....he's cool.
                ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lionel_pendergast_rocks
                  Now that i think about it, I cant remember a Teal'c thread either. I agree he's really great, and even better when he got hair in s8. But for a while, i detested tealc because of his little goatee thing in s4. sometimes he's very serious, and keeps the team in line, and other times, he almost a comic relief without even knowing it. Teal'c....he's cool.
                  there is a "Teal'c is sooo funny" thread, but it's good to see one that appreciates him overall.
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...27c+sooo+funny

Comment

What really got me into the show was early on (before i had decided to actually watch the show consistantly) Tealc was watching tv and Jack was supposed to take him out to see Earth and he was going to take his staff weapon........the classic line "I have seen your world I will need it." as i died laughing SG1 became my favorite show. early on i couldn't watch it as much as i liked as i worked late shift I didnt really get to start watching the show again until season four wit WoO...and what a treat that was.

I nod my head at you Chris J.
                    The enemy has spoken

Comment

The evolution of Teal'c has been amazing to watch. Chris Judge does not get enough recognition for this character.

Does everybody remember the "I have heard of a place where humans do battle in a ring of jello" line? I fell off my chair from that one...

And Teal'c does get all the hot women.
                      Embrace your dorkiness.

Comment

I think Teal'c is great, he brings so much to the show. At time he's serious, at times almost spiritual and can totally kick ass. At other times he's just so funny more often than not born from his naivety in certain situations. A complex character who is just brill. (though I prefer him without the hair)

Comment

Teal'c is great even when he has a goatee he is still great. The problem is he gets a load of hot women that end up dying etc. The Jello line was classic aswell as in Urgo after drinking Coffee from a kettle. either Jack of Gen Hammond asks Teal'c 'Isn't that hot ?' and he replies with a smile on his face 'Extemely!'
                          Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I like it when he tries to tell a Tau'ri joke. He uses different word for the same thing and serious at the same time. No wonder they can't tell if he telling one or not.

Comment

What I like about Teal'c most is his sense of loyalty. He may question the motives of his friends occasionally, but he would back them to the end. You have to admire that in anyone.

Comment

Doesn't anyone have new pictures to add? I rely on others for these things. I just watched Sacrifices and have to say CJ seems to be one of the best writers on the staff. I hope he writes some episodes in Season 9. I'm glad to see him getting a chance to show his acting abilities more as the seaons go on. He does some great things with subtle emotional moments.

Comment

Working...
                                X