Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CatGoddess
    It's toward the end of season 6.

Here's the episode info as posted on Gateworld: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s6/619.shtml
    Im in the middle of season 5, i will get to his epi. don't want to spile myself
    thanx

Comment

There's no doubt that Teal'c is a great character and CJ does a fantastic job portraying him. I can't imagine anyone else playing Teal'c if CJ ever decides to leave the show (which I hope not). The way he expresses himself in the earlier season are such a scream--especially his sense of humor.

Comment

I'm not sure if anyone else was at the Chicago con last summer, but CJ definitely became a favorite of mine after his session. He accidently cursed, and made some comment/tangent about how his daughter gets money (like 1 or 2 dollars) every time someone curses, so he promised not to curse anymore or he would give a dollar or two to the kids at the con. Well, a little while later he accidentally cursed again (neither were bad, nothing over PG) and so he called all the kids down to the stage and started handing out money! It was the sweetest, most big-hearted thing I think I've ever seen anyone do. He ended up paying over 60 dollars out of his own pocket! At that moment I understood why Don Davis said that "God was having a good day when he made Christopher Judge." He seems like a very genuine, good-natured, and good-humored person, and I really admire him for that!

Sheppard: Why does it smell like I'm on vacation?
        McKay: (proudly) Could it be the simulated tropical aroma of cocoa butter?
        Sheppard: Strong enough for anyone within five miles to smell you.
        McKay: Right, like they haven't been tipped off by the Aqua Velva?

Comment

I'm bored. Let's bump this thread up, shall we? We can't all be primarily obsessed with Jack's neck and other people's .. body parts. *ahem*

Mr. Clean; Ridding us of bad guys since 199 ...um ... oh wait. Well, a long time, obviously.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Action Teal'c

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
              I'm bored. Let's bump this thread up, shall we? We can't all be primarily obsessed with Jack's neck and other people's .. body parts. *ahem*

http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedi...s/Tealc040.jpg
              Mr. Clean; Ridding us of bad guys since 199 ...um ... oh wait. Well, a long time, obviously.
              this is my first post on this thread....as for the hair....I really do not mind with or without. CJ is such a fine actor all around and great writer. I hope he does more stories this coming season.

Comment

i totally agree gatebee i think some of his best acting was in the changeling and repemption and the changeling is by far one of my very favorite eps of the series not only a great tealc ep but a fabulous story i too hope he writes more this coming season! i wonder if he'll ever write for atlantis...

and i like the hair...

Comment

now if I want to be shallow about CJ/Teal'c....I would go to his great body...the man is huge. With a body like that one can only but thunk. I am a small person. So if I stood behind him, that is if I do not melt first, you would not be able to see me.

Comment

rofl!! yeah, methinks anyone would look tiny standing next to chris judge...

Comment

But looking CJ, he is far better built than his brother and better looking too

Comment

hehe, yeah, not to knock his bro or anything, but yeah... i'd agree

Comment

does any one have a pic of CJ with his bro....please post

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                            does any one have a pic of CJ with his bro....please post
                            Here is one from Sacrifices

How about a pic of fireman T

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

D: Hey Jack, Look at that, Tealc's got his own thunk thread
                              J: Were is he?
                              D: Hiding behind that tree over there he has seen what our girls do to us on our threads

Comment

ROFL!!! hehe... oh, he has noooooo idea

i need to upload some pics, methinks... i don't got many tealc pics though

Comment

Working...
                                X