X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chloe's Power

"Don't worry. I can handle him."

"Believe me, I can pull this trigger a lot faster than you can flinch."

"If that drug is out there, I can get it. I have some pretty amazing recourses at my disposal"

-Chloe

Now, I know these don't or probably don't have anything to do with her super abilities, but each time she said one of these in Progeny, my first thought was "Could it be?"

Just thought I'd open up discussion and see what others speculate her powers might be.
    Several people were already talking about this in the discussion of Freak.

Well I'm unsure about the others but after she says "If that drug is out there, I can get it. I have some pretty amazing recourses at my disposal" she looks meaningfully at clark so I think by that she meant him... And I think that she sincerely doesn't know what kind of abilities she might have... yet I just hope that those abilities don't change her into a villain cause that would be just unrealistic and she would become one of the most dangerous bad guys since she knows about clark's weakness... But I doubt TPTB are so stupid to do that to a great character like Chloe (although she does irritate me a bit )

Comment

They could always just rip off of Heroes and make Chloe have split personality, one part evil and one part. Have a whole Jackal and Hyde thing going on.

Though if she going to develop any power it would probably be either a call back to that power she got to make people tell the truth or something to do with technology.
      http://panzor.deviantart.com/ - deviantART: panzor

Comment

I think your reading into it too much at this stage. I don't think she knows what her powers are yet...
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
          I think your reading into it too much at this stage. I don't think she knows what her powers are yet...
          As I stated, I know she doesn't and that these statements don't mean that. But, like I said, the whole time I was watching the episode, I was waiting for something like this, so whenever she'd say one of these I'd be like "Can it be?" then get disappointed.

Comment

I'm willing to bet if she does get a power it will be similar to her mothers. We've seen from the glass magneto girl episode that powers can be passed on to children. So Chloe might get her mothers power, as well as her mothers illness, or nothing at all, or maybe just cancer.
            All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by panzor View Post
              They could always just rip off of Heroes and make Chloe have split personality, one part evil and one part. Have a whole Jackal and Hyde thing going on.

Though if she going to develop any power it would probably be either a call back to that power she got to make people tell the truth or something to do with technology.
              That would kill it for me, I've heard or read sumwhere that Chloe will come to Lois's rescue and have to use her powers for it and i think in that same episode Lois is shot, but i'm not to sure!!
              I HATE SY-FY

Comment

According to Spoilers, which were confirmed on Allison Mack's blog...
                Spoiler:
                Chloe has green tears that can heal people

Sounds pretty lame to me, but I guess I'll wait and see how they pull it off for my final judgment.
                Jarnin's Law of StarGate:

1. As a StarGate discussion grows longer, the probability of someone mentioning the Furlings approaches one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jarnin View Post
                  According to Spoilers, which were confirmed on Allison Mack's blog...
                  Spoiler:
                  Chloe has green tears that can heal people

Sounds pretty lame to me, but I guess I'll wait and see how they pull it off for my final judgment.
                  That's idiotic,
                  Spoiler:
                  she wouldn't have noticed GREEN TEARS before.
                  All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    That's idiotic,
                    Spoiler:
                    she wouldn't have noticed GREEN TEARS before.
                    Spoiler:
                    I figured that her power would be to heal, though I thought it was through physical contact. So if
                    Spoiler:
                    Chloe is the cast character getting killed, her death would be caused by her transferring her life force
                    into Lois (like in Torchwood).

Comment

I'd guess the emotional context might have occured. But I agree with yo on her power.

Her 'death' might leave her knocked out due to the strain on her body, thus appearing 'dead'.
                      The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

what sort of power was that!!!! how the hell did she get a power like that, most powers in smallville happen with something being there with meteor rocks like ur on fire and then you smash your face into a meteor rock and then somehow to do stuff with fire.

i think if ur concerntrates she can use her power just by touching not crying!!!lol
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BackStageJim View Post
                          I'd guess the emotional context might have occured. But I agree with yo on her power.

Her 'death' might leave her knocked out due to the strain on her body, thus appearing 'dead'.
                          When the tear hit Lois, revived her and put all of Chloe in Lois, and it might have transferred alot of who she is into Lois, that way it will better explain why Lois starts having feelings for Clark. I don't know, just a thought.

: Green is Good.
                          sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

And why she will get even more interested in investigative reporting

Comment

that would mean she would have a sense that clark is not normal^
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X