This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will First Strike be resolved? spoilers for s3 and 4

I think that the AE will be saved by a race that will become their new enemy or the Apollo or the Daedalus will arive in time.

What are you asking?

At the end of the season 3? Or what?

Because if it is at the end of season 3 then you should put up some spoilers because that has not come out on america on Sci Fi or if its about something else then I guess I'm confuesed
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

I think he's asking who save Atlantis considering what happened at the end of season 3.

My bet is on
      Spoiler:
      Carter showing and having a ZPM or an Asgard power source.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
        What are you asking?

At the end of the season 3? Or what?

Because if it is at the end of season 3 then you should put up some spoilers because that has not come out on america on Sci Fi or if its about something else then I guess I'm confuesed
        Yes at the end of season 3 is what i am asking I don't know what is going to happen that is what i just think is going to happen. If anyone knows whats going to happen please post it.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          I think he's asking who save Atlantis considering what happened at the end of season 3.

My bet is on
          Spoiler:
          Carter showing and having a ZPM or an Asgard power source.
          My money is on her saving the day too.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            My money is on her saving the day too.
            who exactly is her? Lt.Colonel Carter?

Comment

Indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                Indeed.
                how do you think she will save them?

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Edwards View Post
                  how do you think she will save them?
                  I dont think carter will be coming, i thought she was held up because of the filming of the movies and etc... shes like coming in the later episodes- i think

As for how first strike will be resolved

Spoiler:
                  probably mckay will figure out a way to keep power on going or he will end up turning off non essential power... also they probably end up landing on a planet or a moon with no humans or life on it... which leads me to believe that the asurans wouldnt be able to find atlantis nor the wraith because it is an uncharted part of the pegasus galaxy

Comment

I think that the AE will be saved by a race that will become their new enemy or the Apollo or the Daedalus will arive in time.
                    No the new race will be shown in 'Travelers' for the 1st time. While they make a second appearance in the 2nd half of the season again. So it won't be them.

Carter appears in this episode, however since Apollo has just arrived in Pegasus. Atlantis has only 24 hours of power left, then I doubt Carter will appear (especially if she's supposed to arrive in a ship, which I would put as Odyssey). So even if they left asap, they wouldn't make it in time. Atlantis is lost, meaning the gate can't be used, so she can't dial in from the SGC to Atlantis. The only way she could make it in time, is to dive through via a PJ & the Mid-Way station. That's possible, but I think the premiere is a little too early for her to be thrown straight in.

Most likely to me it will be Apollo that contacts the SGC via the intergalactic bridge. Ellis informs them of the problem, Carter is at the SGC, she tells them she can't come because the Odyssey is about to embark on a trip to the Ori home galaxy. However she gives them a hand from that end, while over at the Atlantis end. They deducted that it was a security precaution that automatically detected low power levels & shut the drive down to conserve energy.

McKay tries to get this rewritten, as things look grim. Apollo suddenly arrives. Ferries the expedition members to the new planet. While the senior personnel stay on Atlantis to find a way to get them out of their current situation. The city is too big to tow via Apollo.

So they either get the drive started fly it to the new home, then just as they get there, the ZPM kicks in & they're stuck without power.

Either that or at the end of 'Adrift', the city is floating in space, abandoned & in darkness as the power has run out.

In 'Lifeline', they come up with a plan to get some power. They send out Marines & Apollo to find the ZPM from 'The Brotherhood', which is probably stuck in a Wraith infested planet. The other one is that they take Apollo & do a sort of raiding party of part of the Asuran homeplanet or even a ship that they detect. They lose soldiers but get away with a ZPM in the nick of time, simply pissing the Asurans off even more.

There are a few other ways I can think of, but those are the ones I think they may end up taking!

Comment

who exactly is her? Lt.Colonel Carter?
                      She's a sexy blone Furling!

Watch right at the end of 'Letters from Pegasus', 'Grace Under Pressure' & 'McKay & Mrs Miller', then you'll see who she is!

Comment

Originally posted by Wraith_Boy View Post
                        No the new race will be shown in 'Travelers' for the 1st time. While they make a second appearance in the 2nd half of the season again. So it won't be them.

Carter appears in this episode, however since Apollo has just arrived in Pegasus. Atlantis has only 24 hours of power left, then I doubt Carter will appear (especially if she's supposed to arrive in a ship, which I would put as Odyssey). So even if they left asap, they wouldn't make it in time. Atlantis is lost, meaning the gate can't be used, so she can't dial in from the SGC to Atlantis. The only way she could make it in time, is to dive through via a PJ & the Mid-Way station. That's possible, but I think the premiere is a little too early for her to be thrown straight in.

Most likely to me it will be Apollo that contacts the SGC via the intergalactic bridge. Ellis informs them of the problem, Carter is at the SGC, she tells them she can't come because the Odyssey is about to embark on a trip to the Ori home galaxy. However she gives them a hand from that end, while over at the Atlantis end. They deducted that it was a security precaution that automatically detected low power levels & shut the drive down to conserve energy.

McKay tries to get this rewritten, as things look grim. Apollo suddenly arrives. Ferries the expedition members to the new planet. While the senior personnel stay on Atlantis to find a way to get them out of their current situation. The city is too big to tow via Apollo.

So they either get the drive started fly it to the new home, then just as they get there, the ZPM kicks in & they're stuck without power.

Either that or at the end of 'Adrift', the city is floating in space, abandoned & in darkness as the power has run out.

In 'Lifeline', they come up with a plan to get some power. They send out Marines & Apollo to find the ZPM from 'The Brotherhood', which is probably stuck in a Wraith infested planet. The other one is that they take Apollo & do a sort of raiding party of part of the Asuran homeplanet or even a ship that they detect. They lose soldiers but get away with a ZPM in the nick of time, simply pissing the Asurans off even more.

There are a few other ways I can think of, but those are the ones I think they may end up taking!
                        pretty good sum up thought i highly doubt that they will send maries and also the apollo to find a ZPM from the brotherhood, probably the genii might end up finding a fully powered ZPM and ask them for a trade or something

Also raiding the asurans homeplanet, sorry but i think thats complete sucide i mean the whole planet is infested with replicators so i highly doubt that will happen UNLESS the anti-replicator weapon is complete and they charge in to get a zpm, and ending up not able to use the weapon any more because there imune to it

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                          I dont think carter will be coming, i thought she was held up because of the filming of the movies and etc... shes like coming in the later episodes- i think
                          Nope, she's the first ep of season 4.

Comment

they will already be back from the ori galaxy so carter can come.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              probably mckay will figure out a way to keep power on going or he will end up turning off non essential power... also they probably end up landing on a planet or a moon with no humans or life on it... which leads me to believe that the asurans wouldnt be able to find atlantis nor the wraith because it is an uncharted part of the pegasus galaxy

If memory serves me correct Doctor Zelenka was controlling the ZPM and shut down all non essential systems before the city emerged from the ocean.
                              And Mc Kay strictly stated there was no “Planets, moon or Stargates” as they city came out of hyperspace. They are completely lost, so their Stargate can’t be not be used as it isn’t calibrated into a specific location. So that sucks but yeah I no what your saying eventually when they do land the threat of the Asurans and Wraith attack just decreased but Earth is still in danger.

This is a very good question. It just makes me wonder what options they possible could have with 24 hours of power. Hmm well Mc Kay did build the capabilities of the puddle jumper to enter hyperspace but then again Mc Kay couldn’t even understand it either way it would have taken so much time to reach to its destination, so there goes that idea. Well the shields can be minimized but to a certain point as you all saw the shields were extended to a point where it was just protecting nothing and the shields are up to maximum, because they aren’t in any threat anymore they can lower the strength of the shield to a point where it will protect them from space and maintain the oxygen so that should increase power a bit.
                              Last edited by Steven_the_Atlantean; 20 April 2007, 07:27 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X