This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Foothold Aliens in Season 4?

Wouldn't it be interesting if the Foothold Aliens from SG-1 make some sort of appearance in Atlantis our off world.

They were and still are a mysterious race. The reports from SG-1 could possibly be vage at beast and the Team wont find out tell the end. So for those that don't and/or haven't watched SG-1 there would be no need to explain who they are before had. This could be a mystery episode, kind off like X-files.

And when I say that the team wont know who they are before hand till the end I mean something like this...

We still don't know who they are and what really wanted.
    There was a similar incident at Stargate command a few years ago. They never found out who the aliens that Infiltrated the SGC were.
    I talked to Col. Carter at the Alpha site, she thinks that we have encountered these aliens before in the Milky Way.
    Well, I don't like them and next Time I'll bust a cap...
    [An alarm is sounding. Harriman checks his watch as he and Siler stand, facing Ba'al's hologram.]
    HARRIMAN
    I'm sure he'll be here any second now.
    [Ba'al is obviously impatient.]
    HARRIMAN
    So, um…

Take our ships, take our toys, take our awesome alien tech... I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take Stargate from me!

Special Thanks to Elles sence this is a ripof of her great sig.

I'm sure a lot of aliens & scenarios from SG-1 would be good to see or hear about happening in Pegasus, but it's very, very unlikely to happen.

Foothold creatures were only a single ep in over 10 years of SG-1. They weren't big players. Just the same as in JM's blog a couple of months ago, someone aksed him will Cadet Hailey appear on Atlantis & he responded by saying something like is it a joke!

Exact same thing in this case, Foothold were never followed up on again by SG-1. It's now gone from the air, Atlantis has 2 enemies plus a brand new race being introduced this season. It doesn't have long left to air itself, so since the main bad guys haven't had enough screen time themselves. Then they sure as heck ain't gonna recyle an old SG-1 villan from many, many years ago that only made a single brief appearance in the SG universe.

Grace aliens would be cool to see as well as people like the Aschen, but like all the others from the past, they weren't big parts of the SG world. So they won't be happening on Atlantis anytime soon, that I'd be willing to bet anything I have on!

If Foothold were ever going to be followed up on, it would have already been done so on SG-1. Probably in the same or following season where they made their only appearance.

Comment

I'd rather see them in Stargate: Universe.

Comment

I'd rather not see them at all. I liked them but not enough to see them again.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'll never understand why people like the Foothold aliens; they're too guy-in-alien-suit for me.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            I'll never understand why people like the Foothold aliens; they're too guy-in-alien-suit for me.
            No kidding it's very obvious though I liked the plot.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

The mystery. They had a plan, but we don't know who they are or where they came from.

Comment

Michael's BugMen
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

Yeah, I don't like them much either.

Comment

While I liked the Foothold aliens quite a bit and believe they have plenty of potential as bad guys, I kind of doubt they will appear in Atlantis. Perhaps in Universe but don't think it will happen unfortunately. If not in Universe perhaps there is the possibility they can appear in an SG-1 movie should the first two be successful.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

They are like the Furlings, you only get to see them once, even if they were in a joke episode and O'Neill blew up their planet.

Maybe they were a faction of the Furlings... There I Said It!!!
                      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9...sigcopy9ie.jpg
                      The Alliance is born!!!!

Comment

Can't say the Foothold aliens really ring my bell. In fact, they're on my 'don't care if I never see them again' list. Along with Lucius, Zales and co, the Space Race aliens, Urgo, Harlan, Anise, etc.
                        sigpic
                        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing them again. But not sure if SGA is the place, I feel they have enough enemies to deal with that it would become a overload. Next series perhaps, or a possible future SG1 movie that could deal with them?

Comment

If JM announces in his blog that we see the Foothold aliens in Atlantis, this forum would go into overdrive about how outrageous it is and that TPTB are ripping off their own old storylines!

I can almost picture it now...

The Fans: Booooo! Rip-off! Blame! Disgrace!

JM: You shrill uninformed bunch of miscreant lemmings!

Comment

While they may only have had 1 ep, their tech left behind was used in others.

Comment

Working...
                              X