This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Idea... SG1 SPOILERS

I was just thinking about the sg1 episode 'Enemies', the first ep of season 5, and since that was in another galaxy, perhaps in the future of Atlantis, when SG1 has ended, the replicators will be an enemy. they would be a different type of replicators due to the different type of technology.

the pegasus galaxy could be the galaxy sg1 were in in season 5, and ven if it wasn't, the fact that the replicators are an enemy in more then one galaxy suggests that some replicators will eventually make it to the pegasus galaxy.

wraiths v replicators?
    ancient technology like that of 'New Order' v replicators?

what do you think?
    spook

Originally posted by sshspooky
    I was just thinking about the sg1 episode 'Enemies', the first ep of season 5, and since that was in another galaxy, perhaps in the future of Atlantis, when SG1 has ended, the replicators will be an enemy. they would be a different type of replicators due to the different type of technology.

the pegasus galaxy could be the galaxy sg1 were in in season 5, and ven if it wasn't, the fact that the replicators are an enemy in more then one galaxy suggests that some replicators will eventually make it to the pegasus galaxy.

wraiths v replicators?

what do you think?
    Anything is possible, but personally, I am sick of the replicators and would be bored with yet another replicator episode. I'd rather see some cool aliens fight SG-1 or SG-A or something.

Comment

Yep, although replicators are cool, I'd like a new enemy for Sg-1 and Atlantis like Lord Anubis said. As long as Atlantis stays fresh then it should be good.

Comment

I'd like to see the Wraith get an old-school butt whippin' SG-1 style. Imagine how much damage Teal'c could do?
        How could they leave me out?

Comment

The replicators as such have a limited appeal. After awhile it becomes just more of the same. Which is why they made 'humaniod' replicators to spice things up. I still think that they should be used very sparingly. And most certainly should not be a primary force on either series. Sg-1 handled them quite well by making them an Asgard problem IMHO.

Comment

I think that this series has to have just as good set ups for future episodes like SG-1 did. Think of all the early episodes which have made the SG-1 arcs possible.

Comment

Originally posted by sshspooky
              Funny you should bring that up, seeing as how Jack made a device using the knowledge of the Ancients, in New Order, no less, to pretty much beat the replicators in Ida until the writers need another episode.
              Forum insight in 1 click!

Comment

On the upshot, the Replicators could pose quite a threat to the Wraiths by being non-organic and very different than what they know (supposedly anyway). But I agree, they've gotten a little old and there ought to be plenty to explore in the pegasus galaxy to not have to resort to rehashing old enemies.

Comment

Working...
                X