This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do are allies know about Atlantis?

Do the Tok'ra or Asgard know anything about us finding Atlantis because I was thinking wouldn't they want to be part of the expedition or have to do with anything with Atlantis. I know I would.

I don't know about the Tok'ra, we aren't really on speaking terms anymore, but I think that Thor knows :unsure:
    Non Fui, Fui, Non Sum, Non Curo

Comment

I was wondering because....(Spoilers Highlight) ...the Asgard helped us get Jack out of Antartica but we never really told them or talked about anyway about Atlantis. And I know the Asgard have a repository of the Ancients knowledge but they could benefit from Atlantis too.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathox
        I was wondering because....(Spoilers Highlight) ...the Asgard helped us get Jack out of Antartica but we never really told them or talked about anyway about Atlantis. And I know the Asgard have a repository of the Ancients knowledge but they could benefit from Atlantis too.
        I was wondering the same thing. I bet we did tell the Asgard, but probably not the Tok'Ra.

Comment

Giant Aliens would be a "NO" also. Damn where is Nick with that report?
          I consider them allies because of that "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" line of platitudes.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
            Giant Aliens would be a "NO" also. Damn where is Nick with that report?
            I consider them allies because of that "The enemy of my enemy is my friend" line of platitudes.
            THANK YOU!!! That was the dumbest yet funniest thing I've hear or read in a while. WOW! I can't stop laughing it just caught me off guard.

Comment

Of course the Asgard knew. They seem to be like the inter-galactic police or something akin to that. They were probably just waiting for us to find Atlantis for ourselves. If they showed pre-maturely, it would have been horrible.

(OT) Imagine that we just find the gate and we had the whole Goa'uld problem. A bit later we meet the Asgard, save their little grey buts and become friends. Then suddenly they're like "Oh btw, you're the second evolution of humans on this planet. This is a floating city that the Ancient humans sent off to Pegasus. Have fun with that."

Comment

Working...
              X