Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S4: If not July or Fall when? When is the season premiere?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S4: If not July or Fall when? When is the season premiere?!

Okay, because of a post by JM on his blog the night before something caught my eye. I had to ask if we'd have to wait for the fall, because by his tone and statement it seemed as though we wouldn't have to wait 7/6 months to air.

Disclaimer of Sorts: Now, I would like to make a statement. People enjoy saying the producers/directors and what not are liars. I want to make clear even though it was listed in an article in which Robert Cooper commented, where it stated that SGA would air in the fall. I am, as I hope most of the logical people out there...that when something is said at 4pm on 04/18/07 can change dramatically by 4pm 38 seconds 04/18/07. I say this because what could have been previously negotiated and agreed upon can be changed because of unknown factors. Much like episodes we'd expect... this, that and the other, in a side or script can be filmed and found on the cutting room floor or completely changed by the time it airs. So do not I consider people liars because of airing change or any other changes made from when I'm told to what I see. Hell no!!!

Anyway...here's the quote

Here's the link

Spoiler:
    Vaberella writes: “What do you mean by the comment in bold? That it will actually air in July (as per usual)?”

Answer: No. That fans won’t have to wait another six months to see new episodes.

It kind of makes me wonder the change from July to Fall, and now not in July or Fall...maybe August/September? June?! Or will they give us surpise eps in May? Hah....I could dream!

I wish I could be a fly on the walls of that conference room.
    Click statement above to read article.

Originally posted by vaberella View Post

I wish I could be a fly on the walls of that conference room.
    Me too LOL
    LONG LIVE THE WRAITH!
    Member of the Wraith' Defenders Club
    http://petitionspot.com/petitions/wraithrights/
    My fan fiction

Comment

Uh, point of order good buddy, the Season 3 episodes won't stop airing in the US until early July, and as I don't think the episodes will premier in Canada this early, I'm thinking it'll be in the fall.

Remember, not-6 months from July could be anytime between then and December.

Comment

There was something on Skiffy's website awhile back, but I can't remember where, but it said SGA season 4 is back in the "Fall". There was also something about it not necessarily returning to Friday. Its exact slot had not yet been decided.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I had heard it was in Oct or Nov. And while I haven't heard any confirmation, there was a rumor (and I stress rumor) it was being moved to Mondays - which would have it opposite Heroes.

Comment

yeah when is the 1st ep aired?
            wat a conclution to the season 3 carnt wait for season 4!!!!
            This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
            Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
            we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

I don't suppose there's any chance that Atlantis' 4th season would get its world premiere here in the UK first like the second half's of SG-1 Season 10 and Atlantis Season 3 were?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I'm guessing late September early October time.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                  I don't suppose there's any chance that Atlantis' 4th season would get its world premiere here in the UK first like the second half's of SG-1 Season 10 and Atlantis Season 3 were?
                  I do think it is possible but I doubt it.

I would have expected Scifi to air the new season much later in the US due to the longer amount of time needed to end the show, but they seem to be releasing the new season around the same time as if they aired it all at once.

They'll always try to release the show before the UK and Canada, as it is supposed to stop the ratings from dropping because of US viewers potentially downloading it. Why they would want to add a three month+ delay right in middle even though they want US to get it first baffles me, but that's how Scifi seems to work.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                    I seriously doubt it.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I would place it somewhere in late October.

Comment

August could always be a good starting point- jump the gun before the fall onslaught of shows. Downside is that many people are on holiday then.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                          August could always be a good starting point- jump the gun before the fall onslaught of shows. Downside is that many people are on holiday then.
                          Well, in my case, I'm never on holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                            Well, in my case, I'm never on holiday.
                            Haha me neither, but then I don't get SCI-FI so it doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              It could be, since they want to do year round programming a one month hiatus seems possible.
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X