This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drive Appreciation Thread

Since there isn't I decide to make one For the fans of the show drive. Can come and discuss the show and talk about it. What are your favorite character or villians?

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

I like the show so far it's quite good but the news that it's veiwer ratings were low disspoints me, hopefully FOX won't cancel it!!

But it's alright, Rochelle Aytes who plays Leigh Barnthouse is BUFF-A-LA-DING-DONG-DOO-DI-DOO-DOO!
    I HATE SY-FY

Comment

I really liked it.

What were the ratings, btw?

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I enjoyed the show as well. Took a bit to get into but I really started to like it by the end. The next episode airs on Friday here so I'm definitely going to try and catch it.

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
        What were the ratings, btw?
        Here are a couple articles that talk about the ratings for "Drive"

http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=11768881841

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/a45...oxs-drive.html

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
        "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Oh no, I hope they don't cancel it.
          I watched the first two episodes and I love this show!

Okay, cars and races are nearly enough to hook me up , but this show is so much more. The story is really promising and it has those twists that make me want more and more.
          That's all folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Gwin View Post
            Okay, cars and races are nearly enough to hook me up , but this show is so much more. The story is really promising and it has those twists that make me want more and more.
            Yeah, I agree. I just got to see the third episode the other day and some of it was crazy. A bunch of places where I was sitting on the razor's edge wondering what was going to happen. Though, a little bit of tension relief would be nice now and then. We'll see though ... I hope they don't cancel it and that it works up momentum and climbs in ratings.

"Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

I like it so far... good show... Nathan is still hot as ever

Comment

Unfortunately it's been cancelled.

News over at AA and Whedonesque.

Comment

^I was afraid of that...
                  It's a pity that the show wasn't given a chance to develop further.
                  sigpic
                  "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I wonder if they're going to play the rest of the episodes that are already finished ... I know with other shows they've just canned the show and never aired what was left.

Comment

Originally posted by cshawzye View Post
                      I know with other shows they've just canned the show and never aired what was left.
                      Or they release the rest on DVD

Comment

Just saw the fourth episode... drats... it was getting better too.
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

We used to get 22-24 shows, then it would just not come back in fall.
                          Then it became a 22, with buzz that actors are moving, and we knew not to hope.
                          Then it became 13 with backend of 9, if we were watching.
                          Recently it was 13 and we had to search or hope even TIVO could find the next showing.
                          Today its here is 13, you might see 9, hope to see six, just do not get invested.
                          Now its 'comming soon, a new show', only to find out it was shelved days before.

What J@ck@$$es are running the networks. Why not just create the CRAP channel and show it there until the HERO effect takes palce and we can GET INVESTED in the show.

** stepping off apple crate soapbox **
                          The very young, do not always do what they are told.

"To me, my board" - Silver Surfer

Comment

FOX are such utter morons.

cancelled after only 4 episodes..whatever people say, thats barely a chance for a show at all and I do believe X-files (FOX's longest running sci-fi show) had pretty weak ratings to start with too.

This is just another in a long list of shows barely given a chance or mismanaged because FOX are total incompetant morons (Firefly, Crusade, Brimstone and Spaceaboveandbeyond to name a few other shows)

FOX, you are morons.
                            Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
                            Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

Can't they at least let the writers tie up lose ends?
                              Sheesh... only after 4 eps...

Yet another victim of Fox's slash and burn policy...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X