Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heroes Comes Back to Continue And Things To Know About the Series

Deleted...
    Last edited by Ravnivarous; 20 April 2007, 10:22 AM.

* Question1.: Do you'll think Sylar can be stopped and who do you think will stop him?
    Freeze Time + Katana = whee!

* Question2.: Which of our Heroes will die next later in the series do you'll think?
    DL or Isaac

* Question3.: What do you'll think our characters will be doing 5 years in the future?
    "You think any of us are going to make it out of this?" -Zoe Washburn

* Question4.: Who ultimately will win control? Nikki or Jessica?
    Nessica will succeed

* Question5.: How do you think the season will end?
    Mohinder will become Professor Xavier.

Comment

* Question1.: Do you'll think Sylar can be stopped and who do you think will stop him?

My answer: Peters going to stop him, obviously. No one else really stands a chance against him at this point.

* Question2.: Which of our Heroes will die next later in the series do you'll think?

My answer: After watching the 2 minute preview, im thinking...Issac.

* Question3.: What do you'll think our characters will be doing 5 years in the future?

My answer: I have no idea, maybe still chasing after Sylar.

My answer: Nikki?

My answer: Someone kills Peter before he can explode or...I have no idea.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

ANSWER : I think we'll just be under the impression Sylar has been stopped at the end of the season but he'll be in season 2 and he might even change from killer to nice guy or something. The one that can probably defeat him right now is Peter 'cause I think that's why they gave him the ability he has.
        ANSWER : I think Isaac will die because there are many clues to that including paintings,episode previews and what Hiro saw in the beginning of the series just before he witnessed the explosion and went back to his time.
        ANSWER : Well,I read some spoilers to that so I have a pretty good idea about some of them if u really wanna' know. .Let's just say it's interesting
        ANSWER :I believe that Jessica is just how Nikki's brain gets to access her actual ability which I believe is superstrength so ultimately Nikki will win control
        ANSWER : I think they will solve the explosion storyline,some will die ,some will survive,maybe they'll even introduce some new heroes that will be in season 2 and it will end with a sort of cliffhanger related to a new future story or something similar.I just hope they don't kill off my favorite characters : HRG,Hiro,Claire and Matt

Comment

Working...
        X