Official "The Hard Part" Episode Description

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official "The Hard Part" Episode Description

The NBC have released the official episode description for Episode 20 "The Hard Part"

Now knowing what's at stake if they fail in their mission, Hiro and Ando's determination to save the world is put to the test. Committed to the path, Nathan takes some surprising steps to guarantee his election. Jessica and D.L. begin to learn how their family fits into Linderman's plans. Thompson brings someone new into his company's fold. With more and more blood on his hands, Sylar visits his mom.

Sylar visits his mom
    Faster... faster, faster! OK, I think this Smilie is broke.
    Last edited by Doze; 17 April 2007, 04:41 AM.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

can't wait

Comment

Sylar visiting his mom? That should be interesting.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Right, I want to see if parents of Heroes have powers too or is this something that is just jumping up more random.
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

did we meet his mother so far? .. knowing how things are connected in Heroes, i wouldn't be surprised if she is someone we know (or at least heard of) ...
            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
              did we meet his mother so far? .. knowing how things are connected in Heroes, i wouldn't be surprised if she is someone we know (or at least heard of) ...
              If we do end up knowing her, that will just make me go nuts (not necessarily in a bad way). We'll find out soon enough.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

sylar realises that after all those years being with his mum, she's got some powers and he wants to know how they work too. that's my guess there.

i wonder what pete and nathan's mum can do...

Comment

do you think he'll try and take her power too?

Comment

Originally posted by Schuey View Post
                    do you think he'll try and take her power too?
                    I hope so. That will show how far gone he really is and Hiro can kill him without much guilt... or try to.
                    Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

The ABC network have released images for the next episode of Heroes due to air on Monday 7th May 2007.

View them at Herosite.net

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
                        The ABC network have released images for the next episode of Heroes due to air on Monday 7th May 2007.

View them at Herosite.net
                        Cool pics! I wonder if Hiro will be able to freeze time while confronting Syler and then slice him in half! lol. I'm not sure if Syler has any power that could prevent Hiro from freezing time.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Working...
                        X