Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CW Official "Noir" Episode Description

The CW network have released the official episode description for "Noir"

IN A SPECIAL FILM NOIR EPISODE SHOT PARTIALLY IN BLACK AND WHITE, JIMMY SEES WHAT LIFE IN SMALLVILLE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IN THE 1940s

After a secret meting with Lionel, Lana is shot at the Daily Planet by a mysterious gunman. Jimmy is knocked out while studying photographs of the scene and dreams about a 1940s version of Smallville in which Lana is a femme fatale who orchestrated the murder of her tycoon husband Lex, Clark works at the Daily Planet as a reporter and Lois is a sultry singer working at a bar owned by Lionel. Meanwhile, back in 2007, Clark discovers why Lana married Lex.

"Meanwhile, back in 2007, Clark discovers why Lana married Lex."

That's the only thing in the episode that will interest me, unless Lana dies.

sigpic

Comment

i dont really like these dreams in which people have to dream about other people who were different made of people in some weird dream

but i wanna see the scene in where clark and lana the whole why marry bold guy
      sigpic

Comment

The CW network have released 11 Episodic images for "Noir"

View them at Kryptonsite.com

Comment

Haha. I can already hear the fangirls squeeling.

Wooh. That's hot.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            "Meanwhile, back in 2007, Clark discovers why Lana married Lex."

That's the only thing in the episode that will interest me, unless Lana dies.
            indeed. That episode, except for the part about clark finiding out is a waste

Comment

Eh.... Clark finding out ain't gonna do much. We all know Lana is as good as dead. Remember- in the following superman movies- Lex isn't married and I have a feeling a guy like Lex ain't gonna let a girl like Lana just divorce him or leave him. It's all or nothin', man! The dream part could be interesting. I always enjoyed Jimmy's character. Even though- Did that spoiler mention Chloe?

For all assortment of Stargate Banners made by me- Click here!

Comment

I kinda liked it personally. The black and white, the old, classic, style, the hair and outfits, it was interesting.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Uh, Clark didn't discover. Chloe did.

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
                    Uh, Clark didn't discover. Chloe did.
                    And Chloe discreetly mentioned that Lana had ulterior motives for marrying Lex (mainly to protect him).
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                      And Chloe discreetly mentioned that Lana had ulterior motives for marrying Lex (mainly to protect him).
                      Yeah, but it wasn't the "Clark getting all tense as Lana herself tells him and he goes berserk" moment I was expecting.
                      I was hoping Clark would make himself look like an idiot by indiscreetly storming into Lex's mansion and strangling him while uttering how much he hates him.
                      Would've been laughably predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
                        Yeah, but it wasn't the "Clark getting all tense as Lana herself tells him and he goes berserk" moment I was expecting.
                        I was hoping Clark would make himself look like an idiot by indiscreetly storming into Lex's mansion and strangling him while uttering how much he hates him.
                        Would've been laughably predictable.
                        Quite. I always love/hate when Clark makes himself look like an idiot (which is pretty much all the time nowadays on smallville)

Yep. I really do think the admin should rename this part of the forum "The gigantically soap operaish show otherwise known as Smallville."

On second thought, nah- the length would probably stretch the forum's main page.

But seriously, this show was average. Better than the usual but frankly kinda boring. Next week's looks interesting though...

For all assortment of Stargate Banners made by me- Click here!

Comment

This episode was really interesting and fun to watch... It was interesting to see the show from another character's perspective again that isn't Lex or Lana.

Spoiler:
                          Seeing Lana die in Jimmy's fantasy was kind of funny, actually.

I was only disapointed that Jimmy wasn't wearing a bowtie.

Comment

Working...
                          X