Hidden Agendas Preview Discussion Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hidden Agendas Preview Discussion Spoilers

Okay, these are just thoughts after reading the teaser/act 1 preview the competition people got.

Spoiler:
    Damn you! I need more. Why couldn't you give me the whole thing? I was really happy with the teaser. I actually felt Keifer being Grant. I want more of this dark, threatening Grant! More!

I figured it'd be the Cai'nan a few pages after it was revealed we'd been there. But damnit, I need to keep reading.

So yeah. I'm gonna go skim the S1 episodes looking for the one they were introduced in and then read it.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

i wanna see more of the Grant and logan interaction i mean from i read i didn't know they dated.

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
      Okay, these are just thoughts after reading the teaser/act 1 preview the competition people got.

Spoiler:
      Damn you! I need more. Why couldn't you give me the whole thing? I was really happy with the teaser. I actually felt Keifer being Grant. I want more of this dark, threatening Grant! More!

I figured it'd be the Cai'nan a few pages after it was revealed we'd been there. But damnit, I need to keep reading.

So yeah. I'm gonna go skim the S1 episodes looking for the one they were introduced in and then read it.
      Glad you liked what you've read so far. And I agree, I'd like to see more moments with Grant being dark and threatening like that. I like to call them "Jack Bauer moments," by the way.

"Equilibrium" was the episode the Cai'nan made their first appearance. They were first mentioned in "Power Play."
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        i wanna see more of the Grant and logan interaction i mean from i read i didn't know they dated.
        Yeah, it's interesting because even though Colonel Logan appeared in three previous episodes, she and Grant were never seen on screen together.

I think it's an interesting backstory. They've been through what O'Neill and Carter have been through, in a way. Only that they actually were dating for a while, but because it was something that was going against Air Force regulations they broke things off eventually, without anyone else having ever known about it.

One of the reasons for this was really to give Colonel Logan some more depth as a character, and not just bring her in as sort of a female version of Colonel Sato.

Comment

do ya think they may rekindled this relationship say in season 4 and do you still need help with writing season 4 this upcoming year?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
            do ya think they may rekindled this relationship say in season 4 and do you still need help with writing season 4 this upcoming year?
            At the moment I think that's unlikely, given certain Air Force regulations. But it will definitely be interesting seeing them interact, now that they'll be working together a little more often.

And yes, we still need a lot of additional writers for Season Four.

Comment

Working...
            X