This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stargate Atlantis Season 4 onwards ideas What you think will happen

Put your ideas in here for what you will think will happen in upcoming season 4 5 6 etc.

Find out more about Nox and furlings. Might even come to atlantis for something like. borrow the ZPM or see how the cites doing

Comment

I think Michael won't be able to controll his monsters and they will try to kill him and every people in the galaxy. The evolution will be much quicker and new iratus-human races will appear. Teyla will learn that his long lost father was a Wraith and she is also a same hybrid like Michael. She will help him to stop his vendetta, but she risk Atlantis too.

The Asurans will learn about the Asgard's legacy and they would like to conquer Earth with ships to get the knowledge. Everyone fear that they want only the newest technologies, but they wanted to learn about their origin and relatives (the replicators). The Asurans will send ships to the Asgard galaxy to get more information.

The Wraith won't have food problem anymore because of the Asgard cloning technology. They don't know what to do without the hunger and killing people, so some of them will settle down, create new civilizations on different planets with or without their human folllowers. Maybe they will be allies for Atlantis. Other Wraith hives will capture and study Michael's monsters, but this will be a disaster too.

The Ori-Ancient war will begin in the Pegasus galaxy. The whole expedition won't see anything about this until all Ancients will leave them alone. Chaya will return to say goodbye. Weir will go with Janus to the future.

The Atlantis expedition will find a new home on an uninhabited desert planet. They will try to change the whole planet's athmosphere with Ancient technology to get rain, forest, lakes etc.
      Last edited by Platschu; 14 April 2007, 10:22 AM.
      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by freddieabbott View Post
        Find out more about Nox and furlings. Might even come to atlantis for something like. borrow the ZPM or see how the cites doing
        No offense but I don't think so. That would kill it IMO.
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Personally what I would like to see is more exploring of the city, mabey find another Auroa class ship, more development on the Asurans, Teyal and Sheppard. More Jeannie storylines, more Wraith development. We also need to find more ZPMs and allies.

Comment

Yes more exploring city nd do things like finding more antients, cool tech, like drone mark 2, and finding more warships, maybe one that will last more than one battle and three episodes. Maybe a few more alien races. Maybe even a foothold in atlantis by the wraith. Maybe another wraith inmate, like Max or Arran. Maybe a space battle with the asurians, and to see the spider replicatiors.

Comment

I expect that they will finally find a place to create zpm's. But in a tragic accident they will only be able to create up to 3 before the facility goes into some kind of overload and either irreperably destroys the equipment or blows up a planet or possibly solar system. That would be so McKay for that to happen.

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz View Post
                I expect that they will finally find a place to create zpm's. But in a tragic accident they will only be able to create up to 3 before the facility goes into some kind of overload and either irreperably destroys the equipment or blows up a planet or possibly solar system. That would be so McKay for that to happen.
                Yeah if anyone would destroy a ZPM factory it would be Mckay. I see alot of potential for season 4 and beyond, and thankfully the rattings are not as bad as I feared and JM doesnt seem too worried.

Comment

Mid-season spoiler:

Spoiler:
                  Anonymous #6 writes: “I was wondering after seen unending will we see development and evolution of the legacy they left behind for us or will it be just forgotten it's hard to show it in sg-1 but will we see it in atlantis.”

Answer: Did I already mention the second half of that mid-season two-parter?

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-17-2007.html

Will we see an Asgard vs. Asuran spacebattle?
                  "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                    Mid-season spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Anonymous #6 writes: “I was wondering after seen unending will we see development and evolution of the legacy they left behind for us or will it be just forgotten it's hard to show it in sg-1 but will we see it in atlantis.”

Answer: Did I already mention the second half of that mid-season two-parter?

http://josephmallozzi.blogspot.com/2...l-17-2007.html

Will we see an Asgard vs. Asuran spacebattle?
                    Just a thought, you might want to delete your previous post, so you don't spoil anyone.
                    Last edited by Mitchell82; 19 April 2007, 08:42 AM.

Comment

I'm just going to take things one episode at a time. One season at a time. And let TPTB handle the hard work.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I'm just going to take things one episode at a time. One season at a time. And let TPTB handle the hard work.
                        Good view I agree.

Comment

For all we know, one of the 304s might end up stumbling upon an Ancient space station with information regarding the Wraith.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity View Post
                            For all we know, one of the 304s might end up stumbling upon an Ancient space station with information regarding the Wraith.
                            Ooo I like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              Ooo I like that.
                              Really? Feel free to read "Komaris", one of my fanfics.

Comment

Working...
                              X