This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official Season 4 Air Date...

Ok Sorry if this has been posted but ive looked on the net and on here and i can't find the Air date for "Adrift", anyone who knows i would appreciate it.
    sigpic
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard!!" campaign.

Originally posted by Why Carson? Why? View Post
    Ok Sorry if this has been posted but ive looked on the net and on here and i can't find the Air date for "Adrift", anyone who knows i would appreciate it.
    No date has been released yet all we know is that it'll air on Skiffy sometime "in the Fall" pretty vague I know but that's all we've got right now.

Comment

Cool thanks
      sigpic

Comment

Knowing Scifi, "in the fall" is just their way saying "in the fall, but we're going to add a big delay again so it's going fall 2008, maybe 09 if they screw us out of airing the SG1 movies".

sigpic

Comment

Isn't there some kind of rumour that it's gonna be on Mondays at 9? Where's that come from? (or did it just spring from nowhere, like so many others?)

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            Knowing Scifi, "in the fall" is just their way saying "in the fall, but we're going to add a big delay again so it's going fall 2008, maybe 09 if they screw us out of airing the SG1 movies".
            I doubt itd be 08 because there planning on bringing a new SERIES out.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Why Carson? Why? View Post
              I doubt itd be 08 because there planning on bringing a new SERIES out.
              Which makes 08 a perfect time to bring out S4. That way they could air both SGA and SGU together like they did SG1 and SGA. Of course, that's assuming Scifi gets it.

sigpic

Comment

what i'm wondering everybody hates what they do these days with airing and crazy long long breaks.

and there are petitions for save sg1 save carson beckett save weir.

so why not a petition for the airing of the shows.

when they say fall it can be september or october to again to wait from now till new season is about 5 or 6 months that's just crazy and something needs to be done about.

a'm i wrong?

Comment

I just looked on IMDB and it said 'July 2007' as the original airdate for 'Adrift'
                  Spoiler:

made by krissie678

Comment

Originally posted by Hawke1984 View Post
                    I just looked on IMDB and it said 'July 2007' as the original airdate for 'Adrift'
                    Bah don't trust that. IMDB is not very reliable, especially on anything SG related.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
                      Isn't there some kind of rumour that it's gonna be on Mondays at 9? Where's that come from? (or did it just spring from nowhere, like so many others?)
                      Yeah there is that rumor. But JM pretty much said it's not gonna happen, when asked about that airing time. I think it's still for Friday in the fall.

As for premiere date, it should be airing around October, since BSG premiered October 6th of last year. And it is during the fall because it was said in the same interview that Robert Cooper announced Weir would be recurring.
                      Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
                        Yeah there is that rumor. But JM pretty much said it's not gonna happen, when asked about that airing time. I think it's still for Friday in the fall.As for premiere date, it should be airing around October, since BSG premiered October 6th of last year. And it is during the fall because it was said in the same interview that Robert Cooper announced Weir would be recurring.
                        Oh I hope so. Monday would be a mistake, not like skiffy doenst make mistakes.

Comment

sorry guys im an aussie what months are in your fall ?

Comment

Originally posted by anthony_field View Post
                            sorry guys im an aussie what months are in your fall ?
                            September thru December. Winter isnt offical till January.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              September thru December. Winter isnt offical till January.
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X