This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New uniforms (First Picture)

Joe Mallozzi mentioned new uniforms awhile ago well this is our first sneak peak...

Note the blue stripe running down David Hewlit's arm and along his shoulder.

The picture is from Joe Mallozzi's blog (13/04/07)
    Last edited by Steve_the_Wraith; 13 April 2007, 08:10 PM.
    sigpic

Seems kind of trekky...I have to see a full standing pose before I make any real comment on it, though!
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
      Seems kind of trekky...I have to see a full standing pose before I make any real comment on it, though!
      LOL! I thought the same thing right before I read your post. Reminded me of DS9 and Voyager.
      sigpic

Comment

Those are some WIDE sleeves. What if they get caught on an Ancient-thingy-that-juts-out-of-something?

Comment

Looks almost like a colour swap on a BSG colonial fleet uniform.

Comment

Be quite funny if it ends up just being DH normal clothes.

Comment

Lol yeah thats not slightly trekky at all but yeah I'd need to see a full standing to make any real opinion, Ofcourse It'd McKay to show us wouldn't it.
              sigpic
              Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard!!" campaign.

Comment

kinda looks like we based the uniforms after the anicents a bit but i have to agree with you guys looks a bit like star trek... hope it doesnt go that way!!

Comment

New Uniforms look so cool

Comment

Unless that image is from the Doppelganger episode? .
                    BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

it could be.. but i thoguht trekky as well..
                      Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                      Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post
                        Unless that image is from the Doppelganger episode? .

Doppelganger was filmed first for some reason so that one's already done and dusted. From what Joe says they are now filming Tabula Rasa.

I kind of hope that this isn't the new uniform as from what you can see there it looks kinda dorky and as people have said Trekkie. But it could be another costume for something or as someone said maybe DH's real clothes, it's impossible to get a proper look at it here. In the pic of JF on JM's blog the other day he was just wearing the black shirt that they adopted toward the end of season 3. A much cooler look imo.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimePerson View Post
                          Be quite funny if it ends up just being DH normal clothes.
                          it would!

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                          Doppelganger was filmed first for some reason so that one's already done and dusted. From what Joe says they are now filming Tabula Rasa.

I kind of hope that this isn't the new uniform as from what you can see there it looks kinda dorky and as people have said Trekkie. But it could be another costume for something or as someone said maybe DH's real clothes, it's impossible to get a proper look at it here. In the pic of JF on JM's blog the other day he was just wearing the black shirt that they adopted toward the end of season 3. A much cooler look imo.
                          I agree- it doesnt really grab me- I thought that DH said that they were all getting the leather jackets of yum and I assumed the new shirts that were introduced at the end of S3!!!!! This jacket just isnt cool!!!

Comment

battlestar atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                              Those are some WIDE sleeves. What if they get caught on an Ancient-thingy-that-juts-out-of-something?
                              I agree, looks more like a cloak for a special occasion than a uniform.

Comment

Working...
                              X