The gate address in "Omen" (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The gate address in "Omen" (spoilers)

Well, now that the finale arc is underway, I'd be curious to see what some of you think. The way it looks the team is only a gate address away from finally finding the Book of Nosah'trah. But that would mean that they find the Book in the next episode, wouldn't it?

So I guess I'm just curious about what you think where the gate address in Nosah'trah's library will lead them. And will they be able to access it?

If anyone actually replies, we may even be willing to give you some hints.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Originally posted by Alex Rubit View Post
    Well, now that the finale arc is underway, I'd be curious to see what some of you think. The way it looks the team is only a gate address away from finally finding the Book of Nosah'trah. But that would mean that they find the Book in the next episode, wouldn't it?

So I guess I'm just curious about what you think where the gate address in Nosah'trah's library will lead them. And will they be able to access it?

If anyone actually replies, we may even be willing to give you some hints.
    I think it will be similar to The Quest (SG1 10x10), then somewhere along the road/challenges something happens and some compromises/sacrifices should be made.

So, I guess the book will not be found yet. My guess, they'll find it in ep 21 (act 5) and will make a full appearance in ep 22.

Comment

I am sought of hoping that they never actually find the book, but by continuing looking for it they prevent the enoly from finding it, as the sentinel keep on having to interfere in the past to prevent the horizon team from getting their hands on it, this also prevents them enoly from ever finding it. But this cause the team to question they can go on searching the book forever and just to keep the enoly from finding it.

This however probably never gonna happen.

I suspect the episode will be more about grant and christine found out about the future, and what could be about to unravel in the near future.

We will also find out who their informant is on vorian, hope it someone close and personal, like callen son, or perhaps sevel dad after all he archaeologist, perhaps he been helping in the kih andari in the search for the book. But someone we already know.

it be good if the episode was mostly about them travel to the planet, by ship, and we see the characters over 24-48 hours dealing with all they have found out. And with a bit of Jack Bower style torture for the captured Enoly about time they were given a taste of their own medicine.

Comment

Working...
      X