Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Self-doubt for one, (something) for another" - Joe Malozzi's Poem [Spoilers]

I know there's been a lot of speculation about JM's poem, but one line's intrigued me more than the others and hasn't really been mentioned much...

"Self-doubt for one, parenthood for another,
    And that brilliant young mom may be needing her brother."

Okay...the second lines about Jeannie Miller, but the parenthood for another...is one of our team going to be a mum or dad?

Speculation:

1. Weir is pregnant and is removed from her command
    2. Sheppard's kirking comes back to bite him on the ass when an alien princess/priestess leaves a baby on the Atlantis steps
    3. Ronon's kept a child a secret from the expedition (ala Teal'c)
    4. Michael's somehow impregnated Teyla, and she's now carrying the saviour of the Wraith (ala Vala )
    5. McKay or Zelenka's past catches up with them
    or 6. Cadman, who has been mysteriously absent from the Daedalus and Atlantis arrives back in the city after maternity leave...

That's what I've got so far!
    sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Oh...another thought...

7. McKay gets Katie Brown pregnant
    sigpic

Comment

Well the last line is definitely Jeannie, and something tells me the first part is Shepperd but for parenthood I'd like to see McKay become a daddy, or in a weird twist, have Beckett have a kid.

Cadman liked Beckett although i'm not sure things went beyond that, and Katie/McKay had this things going on for a while.

I'd rather see it be one of them being a daddy (with Carson being a dad having that tragic twist to it). Maybe things didnt work out with Beckett because she was pregnant and she ended things with him.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay View Post
        Oh...another thought...

7. McKay gets Katie Brown pregnant
        Ugh, no thanks.

How about Shep and Rodney stumble upon a mysterious Ancient device that accidentally combines their DNA and makes one of them pregnant? I can totally hear Hewlett going, Yes, let's all laugh at the pregnant man's expense.

Don't look at me like that. Are you saying I've been reading too much fanfic recently?
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Possibly

I'd love to see McKay become a dad, just cos we know how he is with kids

But it'd be good to see Ronon as a dad too, cos it'd be a whole new dimension to his character...Rodney already has a kid in his life

What I think would be interesting would be if one of the guys had a teenage son who joined the Army, or the Marines or the Air Force etc and arrives in Atlantis, and that maybe they're estranged.
          sigpic

Comment

Rodney already has a kid in his life
            And by that you mean Sheppard?
            sigpic
            "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Sheppard is going to get carter pregnant you heard it here first

Comment

I know there's been a lot of speculation about JM's poem, but one line's intrigued me more than the others and hasn't really been mentioned much...

"Self-doubt for one, parenthood for another,
                And that brilliant young mom may be needing her brother."

Okay...the second lines about Jeannie Miller, but the parenthood for another...is one of our team going to be a mum or dad?

Speculation:

1. Weir is pregnant and is removed from her command
                Lol, Weir's pregnant... but who's the father? I knew it was the asurans plan all along ! They're just like the Ori

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                  Lol, Weir's pregnant... but who's the father? I knew it was the asurans plan all along ! They're just like the Ori
                  if the replocators got her pregent ...then season 4 is a rip off my bsg seasson 1

Comment

4. Michael's somehow impregnated Teyla, and she's now carrying the saviour
                    That, IMO, would make for VERY good stories on the show, and huge character development.

I doubt it would happen, but it would be so interesting. Good thinking sueKay

Comment

Originally posted by Blower'sGate View Post
                      Ooo! Maybe Teyla's having Carsons baby!

Comment

6. Cadman, who has been mysteriously absent from the Daedalus and Atlantis arrives back in the city after maternity leave...

Afraid six is out. I think JM said not looking good when someone mentioned Cadman .

2. Sheppard's kirking comes back to bite him on the ass when an alien princess/priestess leaves a baby on the Atlantis steps .

1. Would be good maybe they find out when she's put under the scanner . Sheppard could be the father, well why not .

But overall I like no.3
                        3. Ronon's kept a child a secret from the expedition (ala Teal'c).
                        Last edited by Wormhole; 12 April 2007, 08:23 AM.
                        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Originally posted by SGA4ever View Post
                          Sheppard is going to get carter pregnant you heard it here first
                          AGH! NO, I say NO!
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

gate activates women holding a little girls hand. walks throught and john is walking down the steps

hi, see (insert kid name) that's you're daddy.

cue opeing creadits.

Comment

As for pregnancy mabey, it's Teyla impregnated with a clone Carson?
                              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X