This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo of SG-1 cast on location for the 2nd Stargate movie

Here's a photo from the TWOP forums I haven't seen posted here yet. It's a pic of some of the cast on location in the Arctic for the 2nd Stargate movie Continuum.

Edit: Here's a more few pics posted to another board, apparently originating from this site. You can also read an account by Amanda Tapping talking about her experiences at APLIS here: http://www.sublant.navy.mil/html/27%...20Postcard.htm

Ben Browder watches the submarine 'Alexandria' surface: http://www.sublant.navy.mil/html/25%...20Postcard.htm

Amanda Tapping

AT and BB at sunset.

ETA: Prion has also posted the links to the rest of the APLIS post-cards that mention the Stargate shoot here.
    Last edited by Jades; 11 April 2007, 08:12 PM.

Banner by angelfire east

Originally posted by Jades View Post
    Here's a photo from the TWOP forums I haven't seen posted here yet. It's a pic of some of the cast on location in the Arctic for the 2nd Stargate movie Continuum.

Cool. bad pun intended

Recognize RDA in white (white? no one wears white at the arctic! talk about risking getting lost AT and then BB, both smartly clad in red. Bak row folk...don't recognize off=hand.

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
      Cool. bad pun intended

Recognize RDA in white (white? no one wears white at the arctic! talk about risking getting lost AT and then BB, both smartly clad in red. Bak row folk...don't recognize off=hand.
      The guy above AT is Martin Wood and the guy above RDA is N. John Smith (I think, I'm 85% sure it's N. John Smith)
      sigpic

Comment

sweet i reconnize everyone but jonh smith

thanks jades

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
          Cool. bad pun intended

Recognize RDA in white (white? no one wears white at the arctic! talk about risking getting lost AT and then BB, both smartly clad in red. Back row folk...don't recognize offhand.
          Actually BB isn't in red. He's in black, and it looks like he's not wearing a coat! Brrrr...

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
            Actually BB isn't in red. He's in black, and it looks like he's not wearing a coat! Brrrr...
            i was just bout to say the same thing... but still he's lookin sexy as always course leave it to a fellow BB thunker to also notice it
            sigpic

Comment

um...where's Chris and Michael? i know they are in the movie cuz i have seen it on IMDB
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                um...where's Chris and Michael? i know they are in the movie cuz i have seen it on IMDB
                Michael I believe was tied up with his appearance on 24. Chris I guess didn't like the idea of polar bears!!!LOL!

The guy above RDA is John Smith. He's fresh in my memory on meeting him on the set tour. He was telling me he was looking forward to his trip there. He's such a nice guy! Looks like they were having fun despite the cold, they're all still smiling!!!brrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
                  Michael I believe was tied up with his appearance on 24. Chris I guess didn't like the idea of polar bears!!!LOL!

And about Michael Shanks - he will be filming his Arctic scenes in Vancouver later.

Comment

Thats a nise pitcher
                    sigpic
                    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
                      Ah, yes, oops. well, actually, if you'rein the arctic/antarctic and wear your red coat long enough, it does turn black. really. they don't wash them but take them with them when they leave and trash them.

Comment

Just added a few more pics originating from this site of the SG-1 shoot at APLIS.

Banner by angelfire east

Comment

Just wanted you to know....

The group shot also appeared in the hardcopy version of TV Week magazine. It accompanied this story, but the online version doesn't include the photo:

http://www.tvweek.com/article.cms?articleId=31782

Comment

I plugged the coordinates posted by APLIS on their postcard into GoogleEarth. This is where they're filming, and should give you a good idea of just how far north they are:

Syfy: Where science fiction goes to die...

Comment

AT looks lovely all wrapped up in that icy furry hood.
                              Blimey it looks cold there.
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X