Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Save Dr. Keller Thread... (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Save Dr. Keller Thread... (Spoilers)

With the current news about the return of
    Spoiler:
    Dr. Carson Beckett
    , it is only a matter of time before somebody (I'm looking at you, Mr. Gero), gets the idea to kill one of them off for dramatic effect.

The purpose of this thread is...well...uh...I don't know enough about Dr. Keller to really want her saved yet, but mark my words, there is a reasonable chance that I will at some point!

So for those of you that want to see this character get a fair shot in Atlantis, post away.

I think it's way to early for this to be honest.

She could turn out the be an extremely bad character, someone who we would want to axe for Carson 'Wee Baby Turtles' Beckett to replace. Right now he's only getting a few S4 appearances, but nothing is set in stone about season 5 beyond what, "the door is open for season 5 appearances". Not exactly hard proof she'll be gotten rid off.

So your inituative is good, but way too early.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
      I think it's way to early for this to be honest.

She could turn out the be an extremely bad character, someone who we would want to axe for Carson 'Wee Baby Turtles' Beckett to replace. Right now he's only getting a few S4 appearances, but nothing is set in stone about season 5 beyond what, "the door is open for season 5 appearances". Not exactly hard proof she'll be gotten rid off.

So your inituative is good, but way too early.
      Ah, but sometimes needlessly early threads can be amusing in their own right.

I'm not going to lie: this thread is designed to be somewhat light-hearted. I hope that's allowed.

Comment

Copernicus...you're out of control. ~sigh~
        Originally posted by Copernicus View Post
        Ah, but sometimes needlessly early threads can be amusing in their own right.

I'm not going to lie: this thread is designed to be somewhat light-hearted. I hope that's allowed.
        It totally is.
        Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
          Copernicus...you're out of control. ~sigh~
          It's post like crazy or study more Investments. The winner should be obvious.

Comment

Her character's 1st appearance was bland. If it comes down to one or the other, I'll join the *Don't Save Dr. Keller* camp.

Carson's first appearance was great, if any of you've seen Rising.
            sigpic
            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
            ~David Hewlett

Comment

Yes! Absolutley! Sign me up for the Save Dr. Keller campaign! This lovely courageous doctor must be around for a long time to come! Anyone have web-space we can use?

Comment

Originally posted by Copernicus View Post
                With the current news about the return of
                Spoiler:
                Dr. Carson Beckett
                , it is only a matter of time before somebody (I'm looking at you, Mr. Gero), gets the idea to kill one of them off for dramatic effect.

The purpose of this thread is...well...uh...I don't know enough about Dr. Keller to really want her saved yet, but mark my words, there is a reasonable chance that I will at some point!

So for those of you that want to see this character get a fair shot in Atlantis, post away.
                Well, she's already got this axe hanging over head. She's the base's physician.

Let's see, Janet? DEAD. Beckett. DEAD (well, until you heard the news they're going to bring him back, but I'm reserving judgement in what form they're bringing him back).

Yeah, she's got a bullseye on her back

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
                  Well, she's already got this axe hanging over head. She's the base's physician.

Let's see, Janet? DEAD. Beckett. DEAD (well, until you heard the news they're going to bring him back, but I'm reserving judgement in what form they're bringing him back).

Yeah, she's got a bullseye on her back
                  Oh, gosh! That's funny, but NOT funny. Oy.... maybe someone should warn the next person they consider for doctor.

Comment

2 doctors in 13 seasons eh?

She'll be lucky if she gets a paying job for more than 3 season, thats hardly anything (how long did her last show go on for again? 23 episodes)
                    sigpic

Comment

the second half of season 3 hasn't even aired yet and most americans like me have no idea about keller and we haven't seen her yet.

so it's to early to freak out.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                        2 doctors in 13 seasons eh?

She'll be lucky if she gets a paying job for more than 3 season, thats hardly anything (how long did her last show go on for again? 23 episodes)
                        You know it's really hard to tell if it's too early for this. I liked her first appearance and hope she stays on for a while. Where is this news about Carson returning coming from?
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          You know it's really hard to tell if it's too early for this. I liked her first appearance and hope she stays on for a while. Where is this news about Carson returning coming from?
                          Joe Mallozzi gave an interview to the Save Beckett website - you can find more fo in "the Doc is in" thread
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_the_Wraith View Post
                            Joe Mallozzi gave an interview to the Save Beckett website - you can find more fo in "the Doc is in" thread
                            Personally, I'm just happy Carson will be back at all. I don't think Keller will be going anyplace right away anyways.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I don't know why, but I'm getting the sense of deja vu...

There's a name on the top of my head but the Powers that be have told me to forget about it, gosh, what was his name...argh this is frustrating...
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                              X