Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Carter going to be part of the MAIN cast?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Carter going to be part of the MAIN cast?

Or just in you know, 5 or 6 episodes? I'd like to see Weir die, and have carter run Atlantis ... but i can only dream

Weir will be recurring, so she'll be in at least two episodes. Amanda Tapping signed on for 14 of 20 episodes. She will be part of the main cast. Her credit will likely be after Flaingan or before Hewitt.

Comment

Originally posted by HarSins View Post
      Or just in you know, 5 or 6 episodes? I'd like to see Weir die, and have carter run Atlantis ... but i can only dream
      Carter is being added to the main cast and will be in the opening credits even. Weir is going to be a recurring character, but we don't know how many episodes she'll be in or what will happen to her.

We do know though that Carter will be taking over as the leader of the Atlantis expedition and by the wording used by RCC, I conclude that Weir is leaving permanently.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
        Carter is being added to the main cast and will be in the opening credits even. Weir is going to be a recurring character, but we don't know how many episodes she'll be in or what will happen to her.

We do know though that Carter will be taking over as the leader of the Atlantis expedition and by the wording used by RCC, I conclude that Weir is leaving permanently.
        Lots of us are concluding that! I think in terms of her placement in the credits, she'll be at the end with McKay, listed something like And Staring Amanda Tapping as Colonel Samatha Carter.

Comment

awesome thx for the info

Comment

I just... can't see Carter as "leader" of Atlantis after seeing her for 10 years as a kind of scientist-support character that always takes orders. I just don't see her giving orders to people in atlantis instead of Weir. IMHO it was a bad ideea, Dr. Weir was awesome.
            My heart beats in 13/8.

Comment

Working...
            X