This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ark Of Truth? Trap Ascended Beings?? POSSIBLE SPOILERS

I dont know why but, remember in the Atlantis series season1 ep 3- Hide and Seek.... the machine that was used to hold that black fog, could it be possible to hold Ascended Beings too?? Also if it holds it then there will be a possibility of the machine destroying the Ascended Being...

BTW: does anybody know what the saagral does?, does it destroy them or just prevents them from using there ascend power in which we could shot them and they could die??

Post your thoughts

PS: i know its not a spoiler, but future episode could contain the spoilers to it

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post
    I dont know why but, remember in the Atlantis series season1 ep 3- Hide and Seek.... the machine that was used to hold that black fog, could it be possible to hold Ascended Beings too?? Also if it holds it then there will be a possibility of the machine destroying the Ascended Being...

BTW: does anybody know what the saagral does?, does it destroy them or just prevents them from using there ascend power in which we could shot them and they could die??

Post your thoughts

PS: i know its not a spoiler, but future episode could contain the spoilers to it
    No, I don't think so.

But Sangral works, according to my understanding, like this: If you imagine that something is expressed with a term +1 and something else with term -1, in this case ascended beings with +1 and sangraal energy pattern as -1. If you add this together they 'cancel each other out', which means their sum is 0. Therefore sangral energywave makes ascended beings to equal 0, one big energy porridge without any pattern.

Hope that was clear enough

Comment

Originally posted by sparkygate View Post

Post your thoughts

Like in Ghostbusters.

Hey! That's Anubis! Catch him!
      The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
        Like in Ghostbusters.

Hey! That's Anubis! Catch him!
        Sweet!!! Ya think that TPTB could that niffy song as SG1 rolls on to the scene and maybe some flashy like on Oddessy (sp).

Spoilers to S10 final episodes.

Even if the Sangria actual worked since it is never really confirmed in the end of S10. It is probable that Adria deactive in the Ori galaxy anyways since she when through the Supergate with Merlin's device. Let's not forget the spesky detail that Adria ascends.... Damn it Daniel ya killed her when you had the chance.

Comment

Season 10 Spoilers.

Spoiler:
          I don't believe that the Ark of Truth has anything to do with trapping ascended beings, if anything, the name suggests it something that would prove to the Orii followers that the Orii are either dead or false gods.

We learnt from Adria that the Orii are dead, and now that she's the only ascended being who is follows the teachings of the Orii, The Ancients could handle her since she ascended in our galaxy and was born in our galaxy. If anything, the movie will be more about stopping the Orii Army and Priors from invading, conquering and destroying planets in our galaxy for gods who no longer exist.

sigpic

Comment

I gotta say that I agree with you on that point except for that Adria now is receiving all of the power that the Ori were taking from their followers collectively. Doesn't this essentially make her the most powerful ascended being known? If so wouldn't the Ancients have a difficult time taking her on. I mean with their collective powers they should imho be able to handle her but what do you think?

A very wise man once said...."Reality is an illusion created by a lack of Alcohol."

Comment

Originally posted by Ravroz View Post
              I gotta say that I agree with you on that point except for that Adria now is receiving all of the power that the Ori were taking from their followers collectively. Doesn't this essentially make her the most powerful ascended being known? If so wouldn't the Ancients have a difficult time taking her on. I mean with their collective powers they should imho be able to handle her but what do you think?
              I doubt it. Not even the combined forces of the Orii with all their power, and those taken from Worshippers could stop the Ancients. That's why they wanted to convert out galaxy first. Adria may be all powerful, but if she attacked by all the Ancients at once then she'd not stand a chance.

sigpic

Comment

I asked a question similar to the one you asked

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=42148
                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                A Face you Can Trust
                sigpic
                So whats the worst that could happen?
                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient_Chemist View Post
                  Even if the Sangria actual worked since it is never really confirmed in the end of S10.
                  The... Sangria? You wanna get the Ori drunk?
                  The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

It was never confirmed if the Sangraal actually worked or if Adria stopped it from 'going off' in Season 10's 'The Shroud'.

If it DID & the Orii are all dead & gone, then once she ascended, Adria would be liable to inherit all the energy they allegedly sap from the lowers that worship them, making her that much more powerful as an Ascended Being (although she would morethanlikely have to travel outside the Milkyway until she was strong to confront the Ascended Ancients; as neither she nor the Orii could act on the lower planes of existence inside the Milkyway without incurring the wraith of the Others).

If she stopped it & the device was not used, she has just ascended to join the ranks of the Orii; & in her words 'could perhaps acomplish even more [for the orii cause]' as an Ascended being than if she was simply a Hok'tarr (advanced Human) - baring in mind that from what we've seen, both her & Merlin were as far advanced along the evolutionary path they could go before Ascension (@ least IMHO) - although this, like the Sangraal working or not working, is never actuallydiscussed/seen in the series.

As for my theory on the Ark of Truth, it is more than likely a weapon which can be used against the Orii, or perhaps something which will prove the Anti-Orii Underground's theories that the Orii are not gods & which will help lead an uprising against the Orii?

I still say that the Orii & Ancients &/or Ascended Adria need to go head-to-head (I really wanna see them duke it out! *LOL*) for the situation to be fully resolved; but I guess we'll have to wait for Ark of Truth to come out to answer all our questions (Morrena Baccarin, along with the principle cast of SG-1 have been confirmed for SG SG-1 : AOT). . .

Comment

Originally posted by akren View Post
                      It was never confirmed if the Sangraal actually worked
                      Spoiler:
                      Adria said The Ori are still alive but when Ba'al was in Adria he said The Ori were dead. Adria had reason to lie & not Ba'al

Comment

And Ba'al is trustworthy now?

Neither source can be trusted; we don't really know what happened to the Ori right now.

Comment

bet theyre all
                          Spoiler:
                          sorry they screwed with earthlings now, they could be happy off lording over their humans in there galaxy storing up power to atk the ancients. But no they had to come to mah house and start breaking *censored*

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                            And Ba'al is trustworthy now?

Neither source can be trusted; we don't really know what happened to the Ori right now.
                            ARK OF TRUTH SPOILER - dont read if you havent seen the film, or wish to not be spoiled.
                            Spoiler:
                            The Ori are indeed gone, the sangraal worked. However, Adria has taken their place and has become much more powerfull of an ascended being because she alone is taking all of the power sapped from the ori followers instead of it being shared among a collective.

The Ark of Truth is quite simply - an ark of truth... lol it shows people the truth. In this case - what the Ori really are.

Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground. - Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jamesgilfoyle View Post
                              ARK OF TRUTH SPOILER - dont read if you havent seen the film, or wish to not be spoiled.
                              Spoiler:
                              The Ori are indeed gone, the sangraal worked. However, Adria has taken their place and has become much more powerfull of an ascended being because she alone is taking all of the power sapped from the ori followers instead of it being shared among a collective.

The Ark of Truth is quite simply - an ark of truth... lol it shows people the truth. In this case - what the Ori really are.

Spoiler:
                              the Ark of truth just shows you what has been programmed into it. sort of like brainwashing. question though. The Ark was programmed to be used on the Ori, who just believed strongly in ascension. So, the Ark really was never programmed to say that ascended beings weren't gods. Unless Morgan leFay reaprogrammed it.
                              Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                              encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                              3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                              4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                              5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Working...
                              X