This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville Season 7!

Hey read this about season 7, I think its fake though...

Link to KryptonSite
    I HATE SY-FY

I doubt it.

First off, the Green Arrow series. Where's that coming from? Nothing listed on IMDb and other reputable film sites, not even as pre-production or even the idea of one.
    You can Google it, but most places that come up are sites that will write any rumor for news.
    Not to mention the fact that, if they're starting it the same time as the next Smallville season, they either have really lousy advertisers who don't realize they should actually put out an ad or commercial for this thing, or I haven't seen any of them by some random chance.

Bizarro? Hm, don't know if I want to call this stupid just yet. In the first several seasons, I would've said, "No way. They're gonna stay away from these guys until he's actually Superman, and avoid ruining them as well as messing up the story." But after the whole Zod crap, I'm not so confident.

Knight and Finest? Uh, yeah. I think there'd be a lot more talk about it, if we were even close to Batman coming into the series. Batman has more fans than any of the guys in Smallville, and all his sites would be roaring about this.

I can see Freeze coming by. He's got to learn that power anyway. Possibly by that name of episode. But it would be all to easy to guess.

I dunno. All I'm sure of is that KryptonSite will do anything to try to be the first with Smallville news, even making it up often.
    Either that or taking wild, yet obvious, guesses.
    Like this:
    We're hearing some strong buzz that at least one of Smallville's opening-credits cast members might not be back as a series regular for Season Seven.

Want some hints? Whoever it is that is leaving is likely not one of the show's Big Three leads (Tom, Kristin, or Michael). But who might it be?
    Ooh. Wow. Somebody might be leaving? Geez, that's never happened before. And it might not be one of the show's main stars? Wow. Big news scoop there, buddy.

Comment

The whole thing is an April Fools. It even says April Fools on link that leads to all this stuff, such as the Green Arrow series and the episode titles, so batman and the supernatural crossover won't happen. Well maybe they could do GA when Smallville ends or introduce Batman at some point and finally get Dean Cain to guest role, but the whole thing is fake.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/aprilfools2007.htm

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        The whole thing is an April Fools. It even says April Fools on link that leads to all this stuff, such as the Green Arrow series and the episode titles, so batman and the supernatural crossover won't happen. Well maybe they could do GA when Smallville ends or introduce Batman at some point and finally get Dean Cain to guest role, but the whole thing is fake.

http://www.kryptonsite.com/aprilfools2007.htm
        That's their idea of an April Fools joke? That's kinda pathetic actually.
        It's poorly done. No major shocker. It just sounds like they usually do, grasping for rumors and making up news.
        On top of that, most of this sucks. It's really poorly done. Unconvincing facts and awfully photoshopped images.

The point of April Fools jokes are to make you go "Oh really!?! Whoah!" and then feel disheartened when it's false. Either that, or become incredibly alarmed and then calm when you hear that it's a fake.
        In this case, everyone either saw it as an April Fools joke, or, like I, instantly just said, "No."

I hereby award KryptonSite of making the most poorly done April Fools joke on the web.

Comment

the corny episode titles were also a give away
          sigpic

Comment

Even though it was a April Fools thing, that Dean Cain thing has some truth to it, because I've heard somewhere that TPTB want to have him & Teri Hatcher on Smallville before the series ends.
            McKay: "Don't stare, he hates it when people stare."
            Sheppard: "Am I the only one who thinks it's strange we're working with an alien?"
            McKay: "Intergatic hyperdrive technology is kind of new to us, so we need his help."
            Sheppard: "Is he suppose to be naked like that?"

Comment

Working...
            X