Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will happen with the Tria Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will happen with the Tria Discussion and Speculation Thread (Spoilers)

Introduction:Hi everyone, I have seen several speculation threads about the Ancient Warship Tria and its location/condition after "Return Part 1." I felt that it would be better to make one big thread where you can discuss anything you've thought of the Tria than having a bunch of small disorganized threads.

Predicament:
    Spoiler:
    In "Return Part 1" the Daedalus encounters a Lantean warship named Tria, its commander Helia takes control of Atlantis after being transported to Atlantis.

However, nothing is known or mentioned of the ship after the episode or the rest of season 3. What could season 4 have in store for the Tria? Will we ever see it again?

Rules for Thread:I can't think of any.

Discuss and speculate away!!!

The Tria was badly damaged - possessing no hyperdrive at all - after the Ancients were rescued the ship was probably abandoned in the void between galaxies.

It could play part in future. but I doubt it, its basically a wreck
    sigpic

Comment

Slap on an Asgard Hyperdrive, and plug in a few Asgard Neutrino Generators, and it's good to go.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Apparently TPTB don't even bother destroying the ships the next episode now, they just forget about them. I'm more curious about the Wraith cruiser from Submersion myself, it would be kinda interesting if they used that ship to sneak past Wraith controlled areas or something.

Comment

WHO CHANGED THE NAME OF MY THREAD!?ITS NOT ABOUT A SOON TO PREMIER EPISODE, ITS A SPECULATION THREAD ABOUT THE STATUS OF A WARSHIP MENTIONED IN THE SHOW!!!!!!MOD WHO CHANGED THE NAME OF MY THREAD- CHANGE IT BACK!!.....pretty please

Comment

The ship was a wreck after the battle with the Asurans. It could have been repaired, and if so I'd love to see it.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

^ wasnt it left at Midway! I thought the daedalus transported the ancients back to atantis and it was only a puddle jumper that was sent to engage the Asurans. Maybe not but thats what I thought.
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

That's exactly what happened.

We'll see what S4 will bring; after all, we thought they'd forgotten about Niam after Progeny, but he returned for Return Part 2. You never know with them sneaky TPTB at Bridge.

Comment

im pretty sure it was just a wee little puddle jumper that told the asurans to turn back and not a warship. if that was the case i think the little red dot would have stayed lit up longer.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

^^ ^ cool, so it wasnt just me!

Maybe well get to see Midway again this season. Id love for a shot of the completed station up close. Then they zoom out and pan around to reveal the Tria docked on the other side! That would be AWESOME!
                    sigpic
                    By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                      ^^ ^ cool, so it wasnt just me!

Maybe well get to see Midway again this season. Id love for a shot of the completed station up close. Then they zoom out and pan around to reveal the Tria docked on the other side! That would be AWESOME!
                      Indeed it would. Though Mckay would likely wreck it.
                      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think we may see the Tria in Season 4 because this new enemy they are talking about has somehow gained a Lantean Warship and we are missing one.....coinsidence?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:
                        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
                        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
                        Forum Charmer
                        Forum Ambassador
                        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
                        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

^ lol, i was just thinking the exact same thing! but isnt their warship suppose to different from an aurora class?
                          sigpic
                          By *E*K*R*

Comment

A couple of weeks ago on Joseph Mallozzi's blog someone asked if we'd see it again, and he said, 'maybe'. While I understand that's not a yes or a no, I'd like to think it's a yes. I'm hoping that we actually keep that one, provided we can fix it. I'd like for us to get an ancient warship and keep it, fully working, full power, weapons, the lot. Everytime we get something good, like a ZPm or a aship, we lost it
                            sigpic
                            If ignorance is bliss why aren't there more happy people?
                            I love you like a fat kid loves cake: you were great at the time but you ruined high school for me.

Comment

Originally posted by ashman2 View Post
                              Everytime we get something good, like a ZPm or a ship, we lost it
                              That's just the way it goes when writing a show like this. Too much power, like a few ZPM's or a fully functioning ancient warship shifts the balance of power too much in our direction making battles with the Wraith or Asurans practical cakewalks. In order to keep the suspense and feeling of peril, we must always be at a slight disadvantage. But that being said I whole heartedly agree and would LOVE to see Atlantis in possesion of a fully functioning ancient warship. I just doubt it will ever happen.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X