This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

inferno question

i was watching the episode inferno and i noticed something that the chancelor said to sheppard. when he was giving the team a tour of the facilities, he said " this is the main hanger." do u think that there could have been more hangers at that base then just the one because ootherwise why would u say this is the MAIN hanger. maybe this planet was a base to land their battlecruisers and other craft because we dont know if they can land or dock with atlantis. any thoughts

You may well be right they may have had more ships there in the past but im sure they would have been found by the people who lived there and even if there were and they never mentioned it to us they are all gone now.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo22 View Post
      i was watching the episode inferno and i noticed something that the chancelor said to sheppard. when he was giving the team a tour of the facilities, he said " this is the main hanger." do u think that there could have been more hangers at that base then just the one because ootherwise why would u say this is the MAIN hanger. maybe this planet was a base to land their battlecruisers and other craft because we dont know if they can land or dock with atlantis. any thoughts
      The second they said "main" then saw the Hippaforalkus, McKay would have said "Theres more!!" and they would have tried to fix all of the ships so I doubt there were any more.

Comment

Maybe they saw on a map somewhere, it calling the hanger "MAIN HANGER", but for what ever reason could not access the other ones..

Comment

I think there might have been more hangars of various size but by now (well, then) they were most likely deserted and void of any more ships.
          I'm pretty sure that the chancellor would have mentioned the other ships as well if there had been any and not only this one. Especially since the others might have been in an actually better shape than the 'Orion' (which would have come in pretty handy when it turned out that their only chance of survival was to get the ship to fly them out).

Just my two-bits on this.

BTW, one of my fav eps of the season!!!
          Twinchy---
          sigpic
          FanFic---------------------------------------------------Twinchy's Lair

Comment

Working...
          X