This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allies question

i was watching the episode allies and i noticed something. when they are having the daedalus and the orion check in they kind of do a fly by of the front of the orion. as they are getting closer to the bridge i noticed these things sticking up on the top of the ship that looked like guns. do u think it is possible that the aurora class battlecruiser had energy weapons that kind of functioned like earths railguns for taking out smaller craft like darts. sorry i dont have a pic but stargatecaps.com is down for now and i dont know of any other sites with screencaps.

This has come up quite often, its possible and most likely that they did have energy weapons.The defense satellite in "The Siege Part 1" had powerful energy weapons so why wouldn't their main battleships? If the Lanteans had the technology why wouldn't it be on their battleships?I think that either they do have energy weapons on the Orion (for example) but McKay couldn't power them...or they only use drone weapons and have facilities to make drones in large numbers on board the ships.

Comment

Working...
    X